Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
seasoniclogo2.jpg

The S12II Bronze Series
80plusbronze.gif

s12iibronze02.jpg

The S12II Bronze Series achieves the 80 PLUS® Bronze standard of at least 82%, 85% & 82% power usage efficiency at 20%, 50% & 100% operating loads respectively. This, combined with Active Power Factor Correction, enables the S12II Bronze to reduce energy waste, boost power efficiency and more importantly, reduce the energy costs for the users.

Special Features

s12iibronzesf.jpg

Models Available -

SeaSonic S12II 380W SMPS - 3000/-

SeaSonic S12II 430W SMPS - 3500/-

SeaSonic S12II 500W SMPS - 4950/-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Seasonic M12D Series
80plussliver.jpg

m12d01.jpg

Models Available -

SeaSonic M12D SS-850 SMPS - 10750/-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Warranty Information

The S12II Bronze Series - 3 Years All India Warranty

The Seasonic M12D Series - 5 Yrs Warranty

Shipping Details -

Mumbai - - Rs. 50

Outside Mumbai - - Rs. 200 By TNT Air

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to ICICI Bank A/c or HDFC Bank A/c

Order Placement -

PM me with your details like.

Full Name
Shipping Address with Landmark
Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)
Email address

Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!

Thank You.

fantastic work there Rahul. I think 380W Seasonic is going to be the preferred SMPS for folks planning a rig with mid-end GPU :)

Prices are a tad high tho. 5k for a 500W PSU is expensive. Isnt the VX450 based off a Seasonic design anyways?

hunt3r said:
Prices are a tad high tho. 5k for a 500W PSU is expensive. Isnt the VX450 based off a Seasonic design anyways?

Check Newegg before commenting on the rates. Its about 80$. Nothing wrong with 4.9k with local warranty.

Freaky said:
Check Newegg before commenting on the rates. Its about 80$. Nothing wrong with 4.9k with local warranty.

I know the price. The VX 450 is 75$ and sells for 4k, so a 5$ difference equating to 1k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back