Mind Reading Technology - A scientific breakthrough

holocaust

Recruit
INTRODUCTION :-
Scientists from the university of california, in berkeley have been successfull in tracing the spoken words to the pattern of electrical brain activity &, so can they see natural & eye scanned visuals on the screen.

WORKING:-
In simple words, the auditory human sense can be heard & visual senses can be extracted too, including human thoughts. That means complete mind reading is now possible with advanced computer software emulation. The idea is to measure the blood flow in the ‘visual cortex’, which is fed to the computer through the brain scanner.

ADVANCEMENT:-
The best part is, this technology can be combined with long range scanners, which can scan a particular persons mind, whether he’s on walk, bus, train or a bike. The thoughts can be read on the go, even without the person knowing it; i.e. thoughts can be eavesdropped.

ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES:-

A. Advantages
1. Can read minds
2. Help paralytic patients
3. Help people who cant speak
4. Can be used for military purposes & sting operations
5. Can be combined with consoles & used for mind gaming, robotics & stuff.

B. Disadvantages:-
1. Breach in privacy
2. Can extract, through an individual, an important, secure & confidential information of individual, state or even a country
3. If developed or used by terrorists, can be highly dangerous
4. Eavesdropping
5. No way to neutralize this technology

CONCLUSION : -
The technology is new, interesting & helpful in a sense; but, its disadvantages are far more dangerous & sensitive.

REFERENCES/ SOURCES:-
Scientists use brain imaging to reveal the movies in our mind

I found this topic too interesting & hence the share. I tried to keep this as short as possible but believe me has much to share about this topic.
The first to make or acquire this gadget will be heavily benefited, any1 with new ideas such as frequency detection & finding location, can reply.
Awaiting replies ...:D

Green .... U will go green even if u begin to try what they think:). Much potent. Else many men bcome casanovas :). No Love.

Back to topic, Whenever they create a problem there is a solution.
If it really succeeds, then war, armies, police will be in trouble, bcause pple will know what they intend to.
If some one finds a warfare/ uses a hi tech warfare , then our so called enemies can read it out aloud.
Go back to sleep....sweet dreams.

great science has gone a long way ahead..!!
now we can get to know what others are thinking about us..!!

- - - Updated - - -

haha i like to your reply...
i guess science has gone a long way..
one day even the minds of alliens can be read..!

Back