Budget Above 25K Min. 4.3" to 4.7" (5") Smartphone

Doremon

Adept
Tried to zero down phone for my daughter in other thread. After refining & reviewing, put it again in confined manner to close it. I ready to spend even upto 35k but should be VFM choice.

Screen:- Most preferably-4.7"/4.5" (within range of 4.3" to 5"). Thinking that even 5" looks big to any lady hand.
OS:- Latest kitkat Android, at least not less than 4.2.2 JB (upgradable)
Full HD/qHD video recording & best photo shoot in class.
Music quality at par with FM
Fast browsing & attractive interface.
Stylish, Slim & light.

Shortlisting Mini version of SG4, HTC one & LG G2 based on specs but no more idea if other companion available like Moto or Nexus or any one.

Pl help. (Wish to gift her on 23-4 (birthday)

Last edited:
Guessing your totally in the dark, the more you research the more confusion comes up; rather than choosing what phone she should use, why dont you take your daughter to the store, tell her the budget constraint and tell here to choose a phone she likes visually appeals to her and not by your likings, men have a different taste compared to the woman folk!
If she chooses a particular model and then come back into the forum and ask fellow members if it worth the penny you pay for it. I was seeing your other thread, with such a wide option your neither going to finalise anything!

I think you want to surprise her on her birthday but women have such weird taste that its better to let them choose. Just give her the money in a nice envelope and let her buy a phone she desires and use remaining money to buy clothes etc or tell her to name the phone she wants. I'm sure she can think for herself now since she's become big. Just my two paisa thoughts though.:p

There are are only two device to mark all your requirements,
one is HTC one and second is Sony Z1 compact.
Now HTC one camera sucks big time and Z1 compact is not you can say is slim and light but have everything you looking for...
If you are looking for 5" screen then go with LG G2, tick all your box..

Visited shops & played around. Nexus 5 lights ahead.
Z1 compact, Moto G & X not available on display.
SIII appeals a bit more than S4mini. R u insist to see Moto at least? wot say.

The camera on the nexus 5 is pretty average. Not even close to the 'best photo shoot in class'
SIII having close to demand features & VFM choice considering her first phone.
No meaning to compare it with Z1 Compact/HTC one/LG G2 being higher price model.
Thinking to not go higher range with investing much more as first phone & on second hand wish to give her best of the best in middle or middle-higher range.... So, SIII emergered well... anything I should see, as going to visit shop today also...

Back