Micromax (MMX) Service Center Experiences

raksrules

Elite
This thread is for sharing your good or bad experiences about the Micromax (MMX) Service Center where you might have had to visit them to fix your Micromax (MMX) Samsung phones.

PS: The service center may not be official and can be an authorized service center. Don't give experiences of local mobile shops.
If possible please also list down the name and address of the service center as it will help people in same city and also will come down in google results.

My a110 in warranty had its in call speaker go dead . Went to micromax service center , the address on the website and actual place were completely different . No ac dingy place . Very small . The unpolite and rude staff took my phone. Said it will take a week and returned my phone in 15 days :mad: Now after 5 months my touch has gone bad . Will never buy chinese rebranded crap again . I went to the service centre . Guess what :eek: to my surprise no service center there its been shifted elsewhere . Now I ring up number from website no one is picking up . Will go to the changed address and see what happens . My phone has one month warranty left . Phone getting spoilt twice in a year . Absolutely crap phone and crap service .

I bricked my Canvas HD.

Went to grant road service centre mumbai.

Phone unbricked and update to latest 4.2 OS... Within few hours, did not ask for invoice...

Is Invoice a requirement? Not in India now, want to send my 3 month A88 for repairs through a friend, as its screen went blank.

Looks mmx lost even the least quality expectations.

Micromax phones send out an sms the first time u insert the sim card.. So Micromax people have a record of when the handset was first activated..

Navi Mumbai: New service center (vashi telecom) near the railway station. Has A/c, seating ...quite decent. Took my mobile within 15 mins. Then asked for photocopy of bill, made to wait another 25 mins to see whether s/w issue then took my canvas hd (flash not working) for a said 15 days.this review is for service center only : +1
The previous one was a s#!* hole....located above some arun bar...had a dingy lane to reach and if you couraged through...there were 30 people crammed in a space of 100 sq.ft all waiting for their mobiles....no way!

Back