Micromax Canvas HD A116 release date??

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone Buying Advice' started by Ankur.J, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Ankur.J

Ankur.J Game Guy

I have been waiting for a new phone, when the Canvas HD news came it made me wait more, it seems flawless for my needs.
    When is it releasing? I heard Samsung are suing them for the design matching with the S3, some patent issue.
    Is it coming out soon?
  2. comp@ddict

comp@ddict Privileged Users

End of February.
  3. eternoMind

eternoMind Privileged Users

If only this phone manages to get good developer support and has a good SQ, I would have no hesitation going for it !
    Am might impressed by a friend's A110 !
  4. Xavier

Xavier Privileged Users

I read somewhere that the delay is caused due to the upcoming Chinese new year celebrations which is resulting in shortage of the Mediatek chips used in the phone. If this report is true, the phone should be available by the end of February as [MENTION=25565]comp@ddict[/MENTION] said.
  5. D!NESH

D!NESH Upgraded User

6. 2kool2btrue

2kool2btrue Privileged Users

Probably unrelated but I think Micromax has started offering decent SQ in their newer phones. When I reviewed the new Micromax A89 Ninja, I was rather pleased by how it sounded.. So, A116 should at least be on par, if not better :)