Mega Sale : E6600 + P5B-Dlx + VX2025wm + Hauppauge HVR-1100 MCE + TT BT Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Well too much stuffs to sale I guess:bleh:

Got bored of having same desktop for quite a while. Will move on to a laptop for a few months till something good arrives.

SO here are the stuffs.

1. E6600 (L630A) + P5B-Dlx WiFi ---- 6 months old (Bought Oct 06) [SOLD]

21k shipped for both.
Only as a combo for sale. The mobo has done 535 FSB (record in TE) with an E6300. No divider issues.
As of the CPU , done 3.9 Ghz as you guys can see on the TE Super-pi leaderboard, capable of more...but stuck due to my bad TT BT.
Linkie for the Super-Pi spot :p
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/498569-post392.html

Ran it at 3.2Ghz always 24X7 @ 1.275V

2. VX 2025wm---- 2 months 10 days old( Bought feb 07)[SOLD]

18k + shipping( Blr/ Chennai buyers preffered)

No dead pixels....no DVI bug.....latest Rev one with no backlighting issues. Got after checking from a batch of 5 pieces of VX2025 :p (The distri was too kind ). Its very diff to get a VX 2025 now as u all can guess. Got a quote of 20K +taxes from Golcha here in Blr

3. Hauppauge HVR-1100 MCE card with MCE remote( Bought Oct 06) [SOLD]

Works out of the box with Windows Vista as the drivers come bundled with the OS.Of cuz compatible with XP MCE 2005. Awesome picture quality as u can expect from a Hauppauge :cool2:
Link with specs :

Hauppauge Computer Works: WinTV-HVR-1100 MCE

4. Thermaltake Big Typhoon. [SOLD]

This wont be of any use as well . if i sell my proccy & mobo.Its lapped for very good contact. Have got the box as well as all stuffs that comes with it.

NEW Addition
5. E6600 Core 2 Duo.....L628A.....one of the best rev one can get. Have done 3.9G on it at 1.55V....the proccy is of a frend

Price -- 10k (negotiable)
6. Another VX 2025wm....as usual only arnd 1 & half months old.No issues...no dead pixels. bangalore / Chennai buyers preferred.

Price --- 18k shipped/delivered

If u r really interested & find the prices too high (which I dnt think ) :p , let me know through PM. Catch me in msn/yahoo for any clarifications.

Eddy's interested in the VX2025 i think.. cud u wait till he lands on this thread :D

Edit:
The Eddy has landed.. :p

P5b Dlx + E6600 + TT BT( No offence Rio....kippu taking it as a bundle) on hold for kippu :D

Guys come on for HVR-1100 & VX2025wm

P5B Dlx + E6600 + TTBT sold to kippu :D

HVR-1100 sold to mahesh . Modz plz update the thread.

Only VX2025wm available for sale.

VX 2025wm can be shipped to hyderabad , as Chaos is gng there day after tomorrow. So come on Hyd people....its 18k shipped for u guys nw :D.Let me know fast.

VX 2025wm sold to Kunal.

One more VX2025wm is available for sale.....so bump for the other VX2025wm.

Same as mine very good piece....we picked up both together from a lot of arnd 10.No DVI bug...no dead pixels..no backlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back