MeEltronics M6 + Fiio E5 1800 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product : Mee M6 & Fiio E5 Bundle
Purchase Date : Sometime Last month
Original Seller : MediamHome.in
Bill : Available

Usage
I have only burnt them overnight for 3-4 days. After the burn in period i would have listened to them for 3-4 hrs max to test their Highs.

Reason for sale
My requirement was for to use this portable setup while working out/joggin etc but sadly these do not fit me properly.
Pictures

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

Even though Fiio e5 is shown in the picture without its Box i do have its box and will put up a pic later on.

Prices
Combo - 1800 Rs shipped as of now.(Wil break the Combo if i find individual buyers :p )

Btw in case prospective buyers are worried about their fit, the foam tips from the soundmagic earphones go well with the M6; haven't used the triflanges in quite a while now and once you get the over the ear fit right then they are actually really comfortable(compared to pl-30/ne-6/zune iems).

Nothing available yaar.
I cant even locate my M2s for now. I think i took them to delhi, but i cant find them either in Delhi or Mysore :mad: .. I wasnt listenting to them so now i have no idea where i kept them :ashamed:

Yeah man i was down with viral and was travelling between cities in a zombie like state, sooner or later i was bound to misplace something.(Just glad it wasnt my PS3 which i was luggin around too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back