Lynx-India - Round III Preorder Soundmagic PL-11 In Stock Shipping Out - Closed Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
!!! :hap2: Round III Preorder :hap2: !!!

Soundmagic PL-11 [ Preorder In Stock After 15 Days -Closed After 12AM On 26-11-2009 ]

Pricing Rs :500/- + Shipping @ Rs:85/-

[ Deal For Members With Post Count 50 And Above Only ]

[ People Who Have Interest Can Post in the Deal ]

Performance and feature :

PL11 has innovative design allows the reproduction and transmission of ultra deep bass frequencies. Very balance sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL11 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening, also has very good noise cancel effect, Achieve -25dB. PL11 is suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, laptop, etc. All material under "ROHS"

Technical Specifications:

Transducer type dynamic (9mm neodymium magnet)

Operating principle closed

Nominal frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz

Nominal Impedance 12 Ω

Sensitivity 100dB+/-3dB at 1mW 1K Hz

Maximum Input Power 15 mW

Rated Power 2 mW

Sound coupling to the ear in-ear

Cable 1.2 m/ left-sided straight cable,9999.9% copper wire+fibre,TPE coat

Connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm

Weight 10 g

Accessories:

Carry bag, three pairs of silicon ear pads in S/M/L sizes, sponge ear pads, cable clip etc.

ORDER STATUS

Blackprince -> X 4 NOS

Raptor3624 -> X 2 NOS

dantool -> X 1 NOS

Neostan -> X 1 NOS

Bl^nk -> X 1 NOS

Party Monger -> X 1 NOS

imoen -> X 2 NOS

pisen -> X 1 NOS

Booo - > X 2 NOS

blugene -> X 2 NOS

magnet -> X 1 NOS

manoja2k -> X 1 NOs

shivamrockz07 -> X 1 NOS

SoMxNemesis -> X 1 NOS

viridian -> X 1 NOS

piyush7243 -> X 2 NOS

Shekhar -> 1 Nos

Oliver -> X 1 NOS

smAsh -> X 2 NOS

sathyanaidu ->X 1 NOS

nixy_15 -> X 1 NOS

amrit_iyer -> X 3 NOS

Alias -> X 2 NOS

andrew327 -> X 2 NOS

gauz88 -> X 1 NOS

salluks -> X 1 NOS

't1ruda -> X 1 NOS

nixy_15 -> X 1 NOS

Deepak -> X3 NOS

FLYER -> X 2 NOS

Hitman47 -> X1 NOS

dr.syedfarhan -> X 2 NOS

FLYER -> X2 NOS

hiteshm -> X 1 NOS

kkndka -> X 1 NOS

smAsh -> X 2 NOS

Sharktale1212 -> X 1 NOS

Jennifer123 -> X 1 NOS

vijayshimla -> X 2 NOS

t1ruda -> X 1 NOS

Vijaycool -> X 1 NOS

jampack -> X 1 NOS

pretttt -> X 1 NOS

Roxtin -> X 1 NOS

amrit_iyer -> X 3 NOS + 1 NOS

Banda -> X 1 NOS

andrew327 -> X 2 NOS

Ankur -> X 1 NOS

piyush7243 -> X 2 NOS

Sharktale1212 -> X1 NOS

Shekhar -> X 1 NOS

R3D-D3V1L -> X 1 NOS

Jennifer123 -> X 1 NOS

RAH7747 -> X 1 NOS

mysteriogod-> X 1 NOS

Waiting ....:clap:

Please Start Ordering And Send Payments

Guys,

I Have Created The Link Of Creative And Soundmagic Products On The Website ,Please start Ordering And Start Paying Up .Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location

Soundmagic Pl-11 : Earphones ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

:Note :

If You Like Paypal / Credit Card Transactions .The Procedure is Quite Simple ,If you Are Depositing Cash Into Our Bank Pay Extra Rs :100/- As Cash Transaction Charges Also .Do Not Bother What Rates Are There On My Website ,this Deal Is Not For the entire Nation I Will Amend the Same Individually For Each Order To Make It Just Like TE Rates After You Place The Order .For Credit Cards Select "Credit Card/Paypa"l Before You start Adding The Product To Your Shipping Cart .Once You Do this The Currency Changes To USD And You Can Place the Order And Send Payment Manually To My Email ID sales@lynx-india.com .Also Make Sure That None Of You Pay Me Before I Change Your Order From "Pending stage " To " Awaiting Payment stage " .

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This Preorder Closes At 12AM Tonight 26-11-2006 And Then this Product will Sell At My Regular Rate As On My Website .If Any Order Is Placed After 12AM Tonight Thats Not Valid For Rs :500/- + Shipping .

Gaurish said:
newbies beware:p

Gaurish ,

Now You See ,See How Many will Buy ,I Was Damn sure That The Niewbies Are Getting More Then Members and This is a Proof Of The Same .Not even a single Order Lol .:rofl:

Gaurish ,
Now You See ,See How Many will Buy ,I Was Damn sure That The Niewbies Are Getting More Then Members and This is a Proof Of The Same .Not even a single Order Lol .:rofl:

Ya that might be true but also consider the fact that this is round 3 of your offer. LOTS of people have got it from the two rounds. So this also should count towards no-order-yet thing, don't you think so? :)

amol_cool said:
Ya that might be true but also consider the fact that this is round 3 of your offer. LOTS of people have got it from the two rounds. So this also should count towards no-order-yet thing, don't you think so? :)

No ,

I Do Not think Like This ,If i Remove the Restriction Then See The fun ,But i Will Not Do That ,this is Exclusive For TE And My Old Members Period .

So, does this mean I am eligible to buy?

Edit: Will take 1 now and see, never used In ear be4. Will reg on your site and send u order id.

I'm interested in getting one but I am also thinking about the pl-50... is there going to be good deal on that sometime soon?

Received my PL-11 today. As promised, here's the Feedback:
Very crisp. Good soundstage. Imersive bass. Gr8 for the budget.
Sound Quality: Shure SE210> Ultimate ears Super Fi 3 > Senheiser CX400 > Sennheiser CX300 ~ PL-11 :hap2: > EP-830 > Panasonic HV288> EP-630
Value for money (As per indian/KMD prices): PL-11 :clap:> UE SF3 > Shure SE210 > Panasonic HV288 > EP - 630 > CX300 > CX400
Looking for earphones below 1k? These are the Best for Sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back