Looking for the best Wifi Router

groove

Disciple
I'm looking for a Wifi router for my 1000 sq. ft home. My budget is upto Rs. 3000.

I'm wondering if I should buy a modem cum router or a standalone router. Because I've heard that modem cum routers aren't compatible with FTTH.

Also do you guys have any recommendations? I appreciate it. :)

Can you be more specific? Do you have multiple floors? What will you use the router for? Do you want to stream HD content? Do you already have a modem?

Can you be more specific? Do you have multiple floors? What will you use the router for? Do you want to stream HD content? Do you already have a modem?

Sure. I live in a one floor apartment and basically the router is for home use. Yes I'd like to stream HD content and I have a modem from BSNL (UTStarcom).

I have never used a Buffalo router and thus cannot comment on it :) Looks decent, maybe some Buffalo users can provide more insights. I, however, have used a Belkin basic router and is currently using the Netgear listed above, so can vouch for both. Check out some user reviews in Google, that should give a fair idea about the Buffalo router.

Back