Logitech wireless keyboard K350 and X& gaming mouse(2000 dpi)..a poor dude's purchase

Srirama

Adept
Its an X7 mouse not X& mouse(typo in heading)

@mods please fix thread title(i.e X& to X7)

Sorry for the mediocore pictures :ashamed:

Thankie for viewing.

Edit:

@desecrator : images resized :)

Re: Logitech wireless keyboard K350 and X& gaming mouse(2000 dpi)..a poor dude's purc

Holy Christ - resize those god damn images! :mad:

Are you a noob or are you a noob?

Re: Logitech wireless keyboard K350 and X& gaming mouse(2000 dpi)..a poor dude's purc

yikes!,

i forgot will do them now :ashamed:

hey, congrats...

the mouse looks good..

@desecrator....you could have been less rude.. :)

no it does not,it does change colours though!

On the fly dpi sensitivity goes from 400 dpi to 2000 dpi according to how fast one moves the mouse.

Dark red:2000 dpi

to

light green:400dpi

it has other ones too,which can be changed by clickling the glowing button i.e 800,1200 and 1600 dpi also.

More info here

X7-Products

ragzdiablo said:
@desecrator....you could have been less rude.. :)
You should have seen the size of the images when he had them posted first. I'm sure you would have used better expletives. :p

Anyways, this is the perfect resolution for all the show off and market section images. Fits my 10" netbook screen without issues. :D

Congrats! I take back my words and hope you took no offense. Apologies if you did! :)

@desecrator,

Thanks,No i did not take any offence,i just forgot to resize :p.

wow. The mouse looks neat.

Damage sir?

damages for the mouse 1k

and keyboard 2.2k

is the mouse available locally?

Back