Like new Samsung Focus, with extra 8GB card, Amzer Luxe Case and Full body protecter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a month old. Lapped with full body screen protector from day 1 (includes transparent cover on front screen, battery cover, sides, bottom and top). Unlocked and updated to Mango.

Original Box and comes with all genuine standard accessories. Additionally the buyer gets Sandisk 8GB card, Amzer Luxe Cover and full body screen protector is already applied.

Reason for sale: Had a demo of Samsung Note and not being able to resist the temptation to buy the device I always wanted to buy. So accruing money to buy it.

Expected Price: 13K (that is more like the price I bought it for). Considering the current dollar price and the goodies with which it is being shipped at, I think the price is fair and not really negotiable.

Shipping: To be paid by the buyer. Local buyer are free to come and inspect the phone.

Mandatory Pics:

with_box_2.jpg

with_box_1.jpg

front_without_cover.jpg

front_with_Cover.jpg

back_without_cover.jpg

back_with_cover.jpg

PS: The few minor abrasions you see on the screen are nothing but few air bubbles left which I couldn't squeeze out while applying the body cover. They are not actually very evident in the real. The camera kind of made them up :p

Re: Like new Samsung Focus, with extra 8GB card, Amzer Luxe Case and Full body protec

Interested in this. Please hold it for me.

Where did you buy this from? And did you buy it as brand new?

Is the Amzer Luxe Cover applied only in 2 of 6 pics that you have posted?

Re: Like new Samsung Focus, with extra 8GB card, Amzer Luxe Case and Full body protec

^^^

Bought it brand new sealed from the US and carted it back to India via SnS.

I just removed that to click few pics to show the phone with the invisible shield.

If the buyer backs out and ur willing to ship.. Please PM me. Lets see if i can buy this.. :D

Have sent payment details to sagar. If he backs out, it'll go to you. But shipping charges are on you (300/- I'll take care of the overheads)

Payment made. Please do the needful.

Sagar,

I don't see the credit as yet in my account. Probably you did the NEFT which would reflect by tomorrow. Once I get the money, I'll dispatch it.

Did you ship it yet? Keep me posted please.

I'm late in updating here as I was engrossed with the phone for the first few days ;)
I received the phone 3 days back, in good condition as per the listing here. I'm very happy with the seller, would recommend him to everyone.
Thanks Sushant.
Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back