Laptops Lenovo G580 update problem

Summi

Recruit
Hey frnds I'm here again with a new problem. Whenever I start my lappy it shows "Don't turn off your machine Configuration updates 0-100%" ... it takes 5-10 minutes. And when I Switch it off it shows " Don't turn off your machine Installation updating 0-78" and it takes 40-50 minutes to complete. I always let it finish completely but its happening again and again every time i switch it on or switch it off. I'm just pissed off why its taking sooooo much time to on or off. What should I do to fix it ??????????????????????? and yes I'm using windows 7 ultimate.

Thanks for your help and suggestion.

In your laptop go to control panel > windows update then change setting > and click the tab never check for update (not recommend)

cause your are using pirated win 7 and your need to disable automatic update, or else the Microsoft might trace your and monitor your data

In your laptop go to control panel > windows update then change setting > and click the tab never check for update (not recommend)

cause your are using pirated win 7 and your need to disable automatic update, or else the Microsoft might trace your and monitor your data
pirated ????????????? OMG my retailer installed it i didnt know that. But thanks. Any thing else should i have to do ?

Bro, how did you deduce that its pirated?? o_O

Bro, how did you deduce that its pirated?? o_O

lol btw as far i have experiment cause i do not want to update windows update where if i install Pirated os then Microsoft will trace what type of cd-key are u install and some are original or cracked , that they will trace my ip address, also location and they might sent some top ms guys from any Country who might raid at home or office,

as Far my uncles 's friend who has been already raid at his office by Microsoft and government department, where they sell pirated os 98, and xp since 1997-1998 and the fine was total upto 50 lakh for sell pirated os under the law

Even if you don't disable Windows Updates... Once all the latest updates are installed, AFAIK this Update setup will not be running every time you shutdown/restart your lappy...
As long as your Windows 7 installation is genuine, you don't have to worry.... confirm this with your vendor/retailer...

Have you disabled Windows updates>Because MS is force updating all to SP1. This may be the cause.
hhaaa ab kar di[DOUBLEPOST=1366892452][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even if you don't disable Windows Updates... Once all the latest updates are installed, AFAIK this Update setup will not be running every time you shutdown/restart your lappy...
As long as your Windows 7 installation is genuine, you don't have to worry.... confirm this with your vendor/retailer...
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk[DOUBLEPOST=1366892521][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks to all

Back