LED TV Suggestion Please- upto 12k or lesser price

Emperor

Skilled
Dear Friends,
Looking for LED TV (20/22/24 inch only), should have-
Good viewing angel as it's going to be used for Product Advertisements.
HD Ready 1080p
Headphone Jack
5.1 Speaker Attachment
HDMI
USB
Should able to run most available format movies, videos etc.
FINAL - MUST BE DURABLE.
I really don't have much knowledge about all above Components but it should be LATEST.

Budget upto 12k or less

Minimum 9 hrs in Festival days (months) and than at least 4-5 hrs. per day (Sunday full OFF).
Thanks

Last edited:
LG has entry level TVs with IPS panels which should have good viewing angles. 1080p is not really necessary for such a small screen, but anyway : http://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-22LN4300-led-lcd-tvs
Looks like it only supports DivX via USB. I don't think it will do more formats, since stuff like x264 is fairly cpu intensive and they're not going to put in powerful processors in entry level tvs.

Is it only play DivX format video via USB or any other too?
It doesn't have 3.5mm Headphone Jack

LG has entry level TVs with IPS panels which should have good viewing angles. 1080p is not really necessary for such a small screen, but anyway : http://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-22LN4300-led-lcd-tvs
Looks like it only supports DivX via USB. I don't think it will do more formats, since stuff like x264 is fairly cpu intensive and they're not going to put in powerful processors in entry level tvs.

The manual says it has a stereo RCA output, you can always use an RCA to 3.5mm converter if you need to connect a headphone. Specs say DivX only. You can probably visit a store and try other formats.

I email LG Sale Team inquiring about USB supported movie formats with 22LN4300 TV
What is current Video Formats that are extensively used by people? If you can give me details, I can search it over net and download 10-20 seconds clips in all format and than can check with local stores.
Use of RCA to 3.5mm Converter is good information for me as I was NOT aware of same :)
Is IPS really BETTER compare to Normal Panel LED (LCD) TV?

The manual says it has a stereo RCA output, you can always use an RCA to 3.5mm converter if you need to connect a headphone. Specs say DivX only. You can probably visit a store and try other formats.

IPS is one of the variants of LED backlit LCD TVs. x264 is popular now. If you're using it as an advertisement board, what formats are you planning to use?

Hi,
This is for my cousin's store.

They are going to display a product from low budget (home base) entrepreneur lady, she really don't have big budget to advertise product, with her own expenses, thus, cousin strike and idea about advertisement on LED TV and he call me about same & I post here for suggestions.

He expect (after displaying with LED TV) more and more Brand (local brand) may contact him for same and than he will help them too, at that time, the TV Set should not STUCK with any particular type video format only (at least it should be capable to run EXISTING max. video format so THIS TV Set will cater his needs for coming 3-4 years)

As of now he may get demo cd (I need to convert/copy it into pen-drive) in MP4 or AVI format.

IPS is one of the variants of LED backlit LCD TVs. x264 is popular now. If you're using it as an advertisement board, what formats are you planning to use?

Yes, but some DEMO/Advertisement are need to run in as it is format.
  1. Last time I converted AVI movie to DivX and found reduced Picture Quality :(
  2. One I was at his stores and heard from a Sales Executive (DEMO are Copyright protected hence you are not allowed to run) :eek:
  3. You need to run CD only (indirectly - No you can't copy it in Pen Drive) :confused:
  4. ... and more lame excuses etc. etc :mad:
So he decide to go with TV than nearly allow maximum format.

He can always re-encode to DivX format.

But if its on a CD then its upto the CD/DVD player on what format it supports :confused:

Anyway if its via USB, you should probably keep your expectations low for the TV especially at this price point, since most manufacturers reserve varied file formats for their more expensive 'Smart' TVs which include processors with enough power to handle these formats. If maximum format support is still a criteria its usually easier to get one of those external media players and let them handle it.

#Crazy_Eddy

Which model from following will be best (and may be for Resale after 3-4 years)
LG 22ln4125 HD
LG 22ln4305 FHD

Waiting for your reply :)

But if its on a CD then its upto the CD/DVD player on what format it supports :confused:

Anyway if its via USB, you should probably keep your expectations low for the TV especially at this price point, since most manufacturers reserve varied file formats for their more expensive 'Smart' TVs which include processors with enough power to handle these formats. If maximum format support is still a criteria its usually easier to get one of those external media players and let them handle it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1396453532][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
Back