FS: Storage Hardware Lacie 1TB USB 3.0 Porsche Design External HDD for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am offering 2xnos Lacie 1TB Porsche Design mobile hard drive. Both the drive are seal packed and i haven't opened the seal yet. So its brand new and fresh.

f9glfb.jpg

FAQs.

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Lacie 1TB P9220 Porsche Design Mobile Drive, Site link
  • Specialty: Sexiest mobile drive till date, Housed in complete Aluminum case, adding flavor to your premium workstation

• Expected Price: Rs. 6,900 per piece

• Time of Purchase: Jan 2012

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Warranty can be claimed via Accel Frontline Services, comes with 2 yr standard warranty

• Reason for Sale: Extra pieces, want new 2-3TB Network HDD

• Purchase Invoice Available: yes

• Product Condition: 10/10

• Accessories Included: 1xmobile hard drive, USB 3.0 cable, Quick install guide, Software Suite

• Product Location: Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India

• Preferred Courier: DTDC, Nationwide service

• Shipping Charges: 200

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer. NEFT, RTGS, Liberty Reserve (HDFC bank only)

Here you get a chance to own a Lacie Porsche design external HDD, The HDD is enclosed in complete aluminum case, providing it a posh design. Its a smart looking HDD which comes with latest generation technology and functionality. Its very hard to find these in India, only solution is to import from the US.

Points to note:
1) If you order both drive, i can offer some %%% discount
2) If you order HDD + Wireless headset + ipad Sling >> we can negotiate for a best offer.

3) For more details pm me for mobile no., then we can talk over the cell, support offered only in HINDI language.

Pictures time :d

DSC_0970.jpgDSC_0971.jpgDSC_0972.jpgDSC_0973.jpg

Attachments

• p1010492.jpg
    p1010492.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 371
Its a mobile hard drive and dont require power connector, i don't know whether it is 2.5 or 3.5, but as per the box specs it says 3 x 5.1 x 0.7 in. Dimension.

^ if you are really interested in buying it, i can pm you the invoice :), should i ?

Also there is a single invoice for both hard drive, i am in dilemma what to do if two different buyer purchase it :(

^ if you are really interested in buying it, i can pm you the invoice :), should i ?

Also there is a single invoice for both hard drive, i am in dilemma what to do if two different buyer purchase it :(
I bought a 1TB SG last week lol, posting the invoice may help your sale mate :)

Are lacies that expensive ?
I have a Porsche design external DVD and it was just as cheap as the normal ones

Or are they charging a very high premium to use the Porsche name in India ?
I mean nowadays ... ???

^ yup lacie porsche is a premium range USB 3.0 drive, in US they retail for 149$, and if you import to India, it round up to 149+shipping+26% custom making it around 175$ which rounds to 9.6k approx :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back