Disciple
La Crosse Technology BC-9009 AlphaPower Battery Charger

la-crosse_.jpg

Price is Rs. 2500 + Shipping
Minimum order required : 20 Pcs.

BC-9009
Alpha Power Battery Charger

* Works with all NiCd and NiMH “AA†and “AAA†Rechargeable Batteries
* All Modes Automatically Default to 200mA Charge (the optimal setting for prolonging battery life)
* Charge Both “AA†& “AAA†Rechargeable Batteries Simultaneously
* Overheat Detection to Protect Over-Charging
* Tons of Accessories Included

Dimensions:
Charger: 3.0" x 5.1" x 1.5

All Features:

* Works with all NiCd and NiMH “AA†and “AAA†Rechargeable Batteries
* LCD shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
* Charges AA & AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously
* Will not charge defective batteries
* Select different charging current for each channel
* Automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
* Automatically defaults to 200mA charge (the optimal setting for prolonging battery life)
* Overheat detection to protect over-charging
* 7 Easy to Use Function Keys
* Charge Mode (charging current)
* Discharge Mode (discharging current)
* Refresh Mode (time elapsed)
* Test Mode (accumulated capacity)

Included Accessories:

4-â€AA†NiMH 1.2v Batteries

4-â€AAA†NiMH 1.2v Batteries

Durable Nylon Travel Bag

AC Power Adapter

4-â€C†Size Battery Adapters

4-â€D†Size Battery Adapters

Specifications:

* Charges Battery Types:
AA & AAA NiCd and NiMH
* Input Voltage for AC/DC Adapter:
100-240 VAC
* Charging Current Range:
200 mA - 1800 mA

Terms and conditions :

Payment : Rs. 1500 Advance payment
Warranty : Manufacturer warranty available in USA only
DOA : If the item is received defected/damaged, inform me within 3 days of arrival, Ill send you the replacement or send you the cash back.
** Will try to ship directly from the seller. If successful, Price will come down further.

Suggestions regarding my first [GO] are welcome.
PM me for your queries

Payment Received
01. mav2000
02. blackprince
03. kishore.chander
04. vinayaga
05. aveekbhat
06. axeman
07. vikrantsofty
08. kunaldua*3
09. ashuinside
10. rajndra
11. GeorgePB
12. chasni_chasni
13. sydras
14. Kumaranuj
15. anoop_xp

Im game and will transfer the money tomorrow. Cheers and hope this works out for you. We really do need competition in this area.

KMD quote for the same

"For 20 pieces & above it will be Rs. 2,300 shipped (for normal DTDC Air shipping) & if there are 10pcs & above then it will be for Rs. 2,500 shipped."

for 25 pcs it will be lesse i assume

Fizmall i regrete but..... thats the truth if u can match the price.

bandaid said:
KMD quote for the same

"For 20 pieces & above it will be Rs. 2,300 shipped (for normal DTDC Air shipping) & if there are 10pcs & above then it will be for Rs. 2,500 shipped."

for 25 pcs it will be lesse i assume

Fizmall i regrete but..... thats the truth if u can match the price.

WHAT ????? SHIPPED PRICE wow :O

I personally think that this idea of trying to cut 100-200 bucks off by pitting one dealer with another in public is not so good in the long run. Privately, I do not mind asking both KMD and Fizz for personal quotes and going with the cheaper option, but to do this after a IC is done and a GO started is started is on the grey side.

Now suddenly, Fizzmall is not going to get 20 orders and the whole deal is off the table because the price does not hold if he does not get the required numbers. For people who were waiting to get this, I guess we have to wait and see how Fizzmall reacts and whether he will still offer this without 20 people jumping in. Otherwise, we have to hope that KMD starts his own go at the prices he offered.

Fingers crossed that someone will initiate this and ask for payment !!!

This is absolutely uncalled for. I am going ahead with this deal even if its 200 bucks more...I agreed to it and I am going to stick to my word...I dont really understand why people do this kind of stuff for 200-300 bucks.....this is his business and he has a right to earn something out of it. If I was him and was earning 100 bucks a piece for 25 pieces, i would not even bother doing this. Imagine for 2.5k u are going to get warranty issues, deliver this to everyone etc etc. As long as you as a customer are ok with a rate go for it, or find something better.

Anyway please let me know the account details and if others are in then lets go ahead.

Thumbs up to all the members who say that pitting two dealers against each other publicly is unfair.

We should certainly give Fizzmall the chance for our own future benefit.

mav2000 said:
This is absolutely uncalled for. I am going ahead with this deal even if its 200 bucks more...I agreed to it and I am going to stick to my word...I dont really understand why people do this kind of stuff for 200-300 bucks.....this is his business and he has a right to earn something out of it. If I was him and was earning 100 bucks a piece for 25 pieces, i would not even bother doing this. Imagine for 2.5k u are going to get warranty issues, deliver this to everyone etc etc. As long as you as a customer are ok with a rate go for it, or find something better.

Anyway please let me know the account details and if others are in then lets go ahead.

I am in... i have already communicated to Fizzmall about my decision and i will be sending him the advance payment today.

Ppl just go through the details, he has clearly specified if the quantity is more, there is a possibility of price reduction.

In my humble opinion, what I have seen so far i would like to pen my thoughts down

1. Fizzmall is a new dealer here and we should support him too as compettition is always good for us.
2. KMD is doing a fantastic job and he is older in this line.. maybe he can manage things better/have better contacts than Fizzmall ATM.
3. 2500/- is a good price for this charger and 100/200 bucks hardly matter to anybody here.
4. Either KMD should officially annouce in the forum that he can provide is cheaper than Fizzmall and should start a GO or let us all who have shown the interest should stick to this deal.

Like Kishore Chander, I am also in for this deal and will deposit money in a day or two

netwitx said:
In my humble opinion, what I have seen so far i would like to pen my thoughts down

4. Either KMD should officially annouce in the forum that he can provide is cheaper than Fizzmall and should start a GO or let us all who have shown the interest should stick to this deal.

^^+1 for the above.

Back