Kuchina Kitchen Chimney - What Is Your View On This

SudipBasu

Disciple
Hello To All,

I recently went to a shop and see Kutchina's Stanza Model. Its a good model with auto clean (Is this auto clean really works?). Price around 13K. Dealer suggest me either go for Kuchina or Faber.

I am little confused here, Kutchina has auto clean technology and Faber has buffel filter. What is easiest to clean and long lasting? Should I go for Kutchina or Faber?

Your opinion is really matter. :)

in almost same spot as yours except used faber traditional/classic black chimney with baffel filter for 2-3 yrs after which it almost brokedown/become defunct /filter clean PIA ,FILters/fans quickly jamps up ...actually they cannot withstand the hardcore oil rich indian cooking...no matter what sc pwer...they r bound tofail after while...atm,...i consider kutchina autoclean chimneys to b the more practical one & better sense to buy!

the techonology what he has devised is different from the other brands , there are no filters , i was very impressed when i saw it in the demo . no big name , the finish wont be great but works much better

i am buying an electric chimney and came across Kutchina which has auto clean function - request forum members for their experience with this brand and other brands.

My use of the chimeny will be for vegetarian cooking and the exhaust exit will be less than 5 ft from the chimney - i was asked to go for 600 suction power machine

thanks

Back