FS: Consoles jailbroken PS3 with 5 games and goodies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbyte

Disciple
  • Product Name: Playstation 3 (Rogero 4.41 CFW) + 4 games (Bioshock, Elder Scrolls:Oblivion, Uncharted: Drakes fortune, Fallout 3) + Dragons Age 2 (on HDD) + Dragons Crown (on USB stick) + HDMI cable + 8GB USB stick (formatted for games)
  • Expected Price: Rs 18000
  • Shipping charges: pickup
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XGJH1O/
  • Description if any:
This is a 4.41 CFW fat PS3 (as shown in Amazon url). The only games I have every played on this are Red Dead Redemption, COD4 and Bioshock. I have not played any more games - I thought I was a gamer, but work+life never let me do it.
For those who dont know, the biggest advantage of having a jailbroken PS3 is the following - you will be protected against the failure of the hard disk or Blu-Ray drive (which is the most delicate part) because you will be able to seamlessly play games from either an external drive/usb-stick or the internal hard drive. Only a few models could be jailbroken because any firmware above 3.55 on a PS3 effectively locks out the jailbreaking mechanism.
You can also download and run several "apps" on your PS3. I dont want to say downloading games from torrents is an advantage (though you can definitely do it on this jailbroken console), however I have become increasingly untrusting of companies ever since the EA Sim City fiasco.

I'm trying not to sell the four games separately - the games itself cost me about 10K on purchase. Even if these are not specifically the games you want to play, you will always be able to sell them yourself or trade them on these forums.
  • Reason for Sale: Raising money to buy laptops for a startup I'm doing.
  • Product condition: I would say 8-8.5 out of 10. Actually, there is no damage of anything on the PS3, but I'm just accounting for the elapsed time.
  • Purchase Date: 2008
  • Remaining Warranty period: none
  • Warranty available in: none
  • Invoice Available: Amazon online invoice #102-2218717-7169047
  • Shipping from: Delhi/NCR
  • Shipping to: Local buyer
  • Preferred courier: pickup
  • Payment options: Cash
I will post the screenshot of the jailbroken firmware on the TV shortly. I have no electricity since morning :(

One last thing - if you have been a member with atleast 1 year and/or 100 posts, you can come over and play the console BEFORE you make a purchase decision. No questions asked walk away.

Attachments

• IMG_20130921_152922_1.jpg
    IMG_20130921_152922_1.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_20130921_160104_1.jpg
    IMG_20130921_160104_1.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
pm me ur final price inc shipping to mumbai without games
hi sachin, thanks for replying.

I would not want to split the games and console. I like to think of the games as currency - you can swap these games for others on this forum or on others without a problem.
I will price them together - if you have a specific number, please do PM me on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1379857119][/DOUBLEPOST]bump..

Last edited by a moderator:
item received, will confirm on condition tonight. Working perfectly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back