Is d2.vu demonoid's new address?

ivhere

Adept
Have demonoid came back with a new domain name www.d2.vu? d2.vu looks a legit site to me.
My old login credentials are working fine there and They also have all the information I was used to register at old demonoid.

What is your opinion on this?

We all read the same news stories: The Demonoid servers shut down and seized in the Ukraine. The Demonoid admin team detained in Mexico. The demonoid.me domain snatched and put up for sale. The Demonoid trackers back online in Hong Kong, but then disappearing. We all wanted to believe that Demonoid would be resurrected once again; though it seems clear that this time it is really gone.

Now for some good news: The heart and soul of Demonoid lives on! Through an amazing sequence of unlikely events, the data on those Ukrainian servers has made its way into the safe hands of members of our own community and has now been re-launched as d2.vu. For the foreseeable future d2.vu will remain a semi-private beta site and no new invitations to join will be issued until we are certain that the system is stable.

Demonoid may be gone, but the community lives on at d2! Welcome home.

Sincerely,
admin

p.gif
p.gif

My credentials are working too. No new torrents sadly! Will have to wait until all prominent groups start posting again

beware guys. d2.vu is not run by demonoid admin. database was stolen and someone has setup the site now. even the current torrents contain old tracker address which is not resolvable. read it on demonoid IRC.

Someone should try logging in using a wrong password. If you are in, then there is a chance that the website is just stealing passwords.

Back