iPod Touch 32GB 3G - Mint Condition | Warranty | All Accessories & Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
[SOLD]

Want to keep this quick and simple. For sale here is a iPod Touch 32GB 3G which is under Apple International warranty till May 16, 2011. Mint "out of the box" condition and was fitted with a screen protector and silicone case in the store itself so it has never been exposed to the elements.

The extras (silicone case and screen protector) are high quality accessories purchased from an Apple store itself along with the iPod. The extras alone cost more than 50 USD; the entire package cost me upwards of 320 USD. There are 2 Belkin silicone cases - one each in black and white and the anti-glare screen protector is affixed.

Belkin Silicone Case - Belking Grip Pulse Silicone Sleeve

Power Support Anti-Glare Screen Protector - Power Support Anti Glare Film for iPod touch (2nd Gen.) - Apple Store (U.S.)

Asking Price is Rs. 11k + shipping for everything.
Currently just the iPod is on eBay for Rs. 13,350 and that too under a special deal - on top of that you WILL have to spend extra on a screen protector and a case to protect this beauty ;)

Currently on the latest firmware - OS 4.0.2 or whatever. Never jailbroken or anything. Have more than 50 USD worth of genuine games/apps from the App Store installed but don't know if they'll work on the device after I remove my iTunes account details.

I have used this very carefully and this was my primary device for internet/mail and games when not using the PC but now I have a HTC Desire and so I don't use this anymore.

Box and all accessories/documentation that came with the iPod will be supplied. Delhi/NCR buyers preferred but open to shipping at actuals. Price suggestions/Negotiations if done by PM would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back