iPod 3G 4GB Nano + Leather Pouch and EP630 FREE (Price Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iPod 3g 4GB Nano for sale. It is about 15 months old. I do not have the bill as I've lost it, ditto for the earphones that come with them, anyways there is no warranty left. It is in 100% working conditions and in good shape, not used much. Here are the pics:

As I do not have the box now, I will pack it in a leather case, which I got when I purchased an RE2, If anyone wants some extra ear buds I can put them in the case too. All interested to PM me.
The iPod to USB cable will be provided.
For reference, this is the case Im talking about:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZKEQoUFwe...BHE/ipGv6VsC8Dk/s400/2008May07165742re2-3.jpg

Re: iPod 3G 4GB Nano + Leather Pouch free (Price Update)

I am but i want to know what ear phones you bundling it with. Also i want to see a picture of the same if possible. Can you not give the original ear phones?? or you like it so much that you want to keep it (LOL), I am interested in the original ear phones or a price drop?? say what??

Re: iPod 3G 4GB Nano + Leather Pouch free (Price Update)

Well, the original earphones are crap, but anyways i do not have them and I dont think someone will be affected in any way by it, but if you want, i can provide ep630 with them, they sell for 700(retail pack) are pretty decent for their price, you can google it up. If you want the ep630, the cost will go up to 3k shipped.
Seriously, the earphones coming with them are crap, I never cared about them and lost them somewhere.
They are in a good shape, I will provide a set of earbuds + a pouch with them, They are about 4.5 months old.

will transfer funds by tomorrow morning as neft cut off time reached. unable to deposit. in the interim pls get the package ready (including all accessories as mentioned and the ep). Expecting to get it by friday.

Interested immediately in NANO + ep630 in 2.5K. Lemme know if you want to sell me @ that rate.

Do u know what your Post says?? Leather pouch and Ep630 free??? why you hiking the price.???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back