superczar

Skilled
For Sale, iPhone 4 GB model
Scratchless and in perfect condition

It's an unlocked Version 1.0.2

Reason for sale: Getting a new 8 gigger

Please do not bargain...the asking price locally is in the range of 30K

Actual product Pictures and review available here:
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/oh-no-not-another-iphone-review-98570.html?highlight=iphone
Strong preference for Chennai buyers....
Shipping items is not my cup of tea and have had some near bad experiences

Hey if shipping to Delhi is a problem, then if its possible to get it to Blore, they can have the mobile on 2nd Nov, will be in Delhi then.

please gimme a few days to see if I can find any interested buyer locally...if nothing works out by the weekend, I will work out some shipping arrangements....

damn u dawg

u had to bring this sceme out when i ran out of cash

anyways ill try to beg from someone and its definately a deal at this price

Heya Superczar,

Im interested in it. Can u plz hold for a day??.. ill arrange for someone to pick it up locally frm chennai.. ill let u knw in a day :)

my friend might be interested in buying :)
chennai buyer.. :)
i'd like to know why as low as 16k :p
EDIT : please let me know ASAP .this guy is interested :)

Abhi, LMK.
An aunt and uncle are on the lookout, they are in Pune. This would be perfect for them. 16K is not an issue..

Have the box and all original accessories

As for the warranty, from what I understand, a relocker is currently in development

Any which way, a bill isn't needed to claim warranty as Apple warranty works the same way as Seagate...I bought the phone in the NYC apple store on the 14th of september and the Serial # is registered in Apple's database with a valid warranty till Sep 13th 2008

Just in case anything goes wrong over the next 1 year, I can help in sending/carrying the phone to the US and claiming the warranty, but that would be on a best efforts basis and not on a committed basis

As things stand, Gmano and V1gnesh are planning to check it out today..if the deal doesn't go thru for any reason, GoKu and Snakey are next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back