iPhone 3G OS 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
I am selling my iPhone 3G 8GB Black Model which is barely 7-8 months old. It was bought from UK, son n warranty here. For past 4 months I was using my friends HTC HD, till then the iPhone was kept packed(unopened), so barely used it for 2-3 months.

Price - dropped to 18.5k HURRY !!

It is loaded with OS 3.0 which is jailbroken. Currently using Vodafone without any issues.

Condition - The phone is as good as new. The screen has NO scratches. The backside has got very few minor scratches, negligible. The condition is as good as new, very clean. A v tiny part of the sim tray struck off, but it works abs fine, no issues watsoevr.

Accessories - Everything with original box + iPhone case free.

Shipping cost is extra. Local buyers preferred.

Any trade and negotiations can be done only through PM. Dont crap this thread. :mad:

please people dont ask me for a much lowered price, atleast 7 people hv asked me for 18k, which aint possible :(

At the max I can do is 19.5k for a local pickup.

jackdowsan said:
I dont see the point, the new one sealed and packed sells for 23k in mumbai and delhi, then why would any1 get this for 20k odd :\

Here is what i am talking about...

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/iphone-3g-16gb-brand-new-os3-142023.html
The deal is also not providing warranty, as you can see, same case here.

Also the shipping for that deal is restricted to Mumbai buyers only, afaik.

This one is just opened and that too in good condition.

Thus the difference of Rs. 4,300.

[mod]You dont own the thread, even if you have started, and can in no case tell someone not to post, if you feel the post is unfair, report it [/mod]

RamPagE said:
YOUR INPUTS ARE NOT REQUIRED, SO JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD :mad:

I am just quoting it for the sake of members who dont know about this..as for others who know and are ready to buy at your price....well best of luck i say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back