iPhone 2G 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitant

Adept
Selling my brothers used iPhone. Its around an year old. The phone itself is in excellent condition and is covered with an Invisible Shield (thus the grainy appearance).

Everything works perfect and the phone comes with 7 days DOA warranty.

The original iPhone charger of this got spoilt and I am currently using a Firewire charger with it.

Thus the package includes

1x Firewire Charger with FW Cable

1x iPhone Headset

1x USB Cable

1x Box

1x iPhone

1x Dock

The phone currently has 2.2 and can be upgraded to 3.0 if required.

EDIT: I just talked to the ZAGG Customer support and they are shipping me a brand new Invisible Shield, which will be included with this phone, as the current one is damaged.
It should be here within a week, so the buyer will get that also, when it arrives.

More Back Photos on Ankits request

whe u loacted in mumbai !!! i will buy it .. i need for my friend ... tell me .. today or tom mornign i will giveu cahs

It can be used on any network, courtesy iPhone Dev Team. As the picture suggests its currently on MTNL.

EDIT: I just talked to the ZAGG Customer support and they are shipping me a brand new Invisible Shield, which will be included with this phone, as the current one is damaged.

Does it have a big SOLD text on it?? No......thus available. Shipping will have to check as I dont wanna use cheap services for this.

What about battery life? Any visible scratches? You had put screen guard and "shield" from start?

I can't see the pics(office net), so pardon my many/stupid questions.

Battery Life - Nearly Whole Day.

Screen Guard on it since start. Shield put on it afterwards.

No major visible scratches on it. Screen is pristine.

Just a small dent on the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back