iPhone 2G (8GB) : FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironman

Disciple
Selling a 3 months old Unused iPhone 2G (8GB), the phone was not used at all since it was purchased from US but i have been using it since 3-4 days after unlocking it.

Condition

Condition of the phone is 9.9 / 10. There are absolutely no scratches on the phone at all, also no dents, there is a Screen Guard applied on it.
Battery backup is standard iphone backup i.e 1. to 1.5 days with Phone calls, Games & Music.

Firmware and Apps

The phone has been Unlocked and is currently on Firmware 2.2.1, all the in built feature including Wi-Fi & Bluetooth works flawlessly, i haven't faced any issues with the phone at all.

More than 10 Paid AppStore Applications and Games comes installed with this phone, Games like NFS Undercover, Sentinel, Real soccer 09, 3D brick Breaker, Bite SMS, 3D Labyrinth and more.
(Pls check the screenshots from the phone in the below pics)

Items in the Package

iPhone 2G (8GB)
Original Heaphone.
Original Data Cable.
Original Charger.
Box with Manuals.
One Leather Protection Case.

Shipping and Price.

I would prefer a Bangalore buyer who can personally inspect the phone and buy it. Outside Bangalore buyers will have to pay for Shipping.
I will ship it thru Bluedart or DTDC Plus.

Price - 16000/- + Shipping

SOLD

I Need it for mu friend !!!yaar E90 .. he is not giving .. for 17k...my offer is on 17000rs ON spot payment no delays ..

such a MAD rush for used iphones 2 years after its launch. it TRULY is a boss phone! i loved it when i had it. if only they could address its shortcomings in the latest revision in June!

oh god this is so confusing, there are 3-4 guys who wants it.

First in Line

Chaztin

Sachinrw

anks2402

jesal

i would sell it to anyone who can arrange for a local pickup in Bangalore cause i don't really want to take the risk by shipping a phone, something which i haven't done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back