iPhone 2G 8GB -- 14K

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitant

Adept
Selling an iPhone 2G 8GB that belongs to my friend. The condition of the back is not all that great and is scratched. It comes with all original accessories and a brand new Invisible Shield.

The package includes:

1x iPhone

1x Box

1x Headphones

1x Charger

1x USB Cable

1x Dock

1x New Invisible Shield

I can try and get the back replaced for the buyer, but obviously the Serial No/IMEI wont match anymore.

Pics (they are a bit old, but TE was down)

Unlocked running OS 3.0. Will come with loads of apps. 3 Days warranty. If anything ever goes wrong with it, I will either get it fixed for you or fix it for cheap myself.

PM me your best offers.

NEW PICS --Requested by aceman

hey me too next in line ............

give me ya contact no i also leave in mumbai can pick up directly from u ..........

Here is my mobile number: 9869070991

NOTE: I don't want insurance, I already have good stock options, am not in need of loans and don't want Club Mahindra. :p

I just realized this, but the yellowy weird thing on the front edges of the phone is the old InvisibleShield. I thought I had removed it before taking the front pic, as is the case with the back pics.

The front of the phone is perfect and not at all damaged in anyway what so ever. No scratches or scuffs or marks on the front.

I have asked for a replacement from ZAGG which was shipped on 26th June, so should be here this week. This replacement will be included with the phone so you will not get the weird yellowy edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back