FS: Storage Hardware Internal, External and Portable HDD Drives for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few drives lying around for sometime but didn't have the time to clear them and put them up for sale till now.
Don't remember the purchase date. Assume invoices are not available (might have for a few, will need to search) but warranty details are given as from manufacturer's website. Additional shipping charges from Bangalore via DTDC. Free shipping if buying more than one drive. Payment via cash or bank transfer. Details of the drives below. Couldn't create a table so pasting a screenshot of the details.

HDDs List.jpg

Images below

uadd.th.jpg
ajxp.th.jpg
3yja.th.jpg
iwgp.th.jpg
26y6.th.jpg
jq8n.th.jpg
gvl5.th.jpg
ykpc.th.jpg
xoqf.th.jpg

Edit: Added a drive which I had forgotten and some price drops
Edit Sep 4: Updated availability of drives
Edit Sep 5: Updated availability of drives
Edit Sep 8: Updated availability of drives and reordered the list
Edit Sep 29: Free shipping on remaining drives

Last edited:
bump...the NAS has been sold offline..will update the pic in some time..[DOUBLEPOST=1377838916][/DOUBLEPOST]a few price drops and an addition

Last edited:
I didn't get any reply to the PM. I'm ready to pay the amount now, just show me HDtune SS of health ta so that I can be sure the items are in good condition... This won't take more than 5 minutes.

Hi,
I am interested in the 5th drive- 1.5tb hdd. Could you please send me the HDtune SS of health so i can decide. i am also from Bangalore
Thank you

bump...taking the 1.5tb off the sale as there are some warnings shown in HDTune...will get it RMAed and put it back for sale later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back