Intelli Explorer 3.0 @ Rs :1775/- Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Please Find Below Exclusive and Dhamaka Deal From Lynx For Microsoft Mouse .No Problem In Stock By As Many As you Want .

Actual Photo

Stock Photo

Description Brief :
  • Experience legendary responsiveness, tracking, and comfort in the optical mouse preferred by professional gamers. Improved mouse feet for ultra-slick gliding.
Detailed Description :
  • Optical Tracking Performance

Legendary accuracy delivered from an optical engine that produces 9000 Frames per Second, Maximum Speed of 54+ Inches per Second, and Maximum Acceleration of 25Gs combined with Microsoft's Intelligent Tracking System with a centered optical port.

• Ergonomic Design

Button placement for improved sensitivity and soft touch materials for a sure grip.

• 5 Customizable Buttons

Reassign any button to fit your needs. Quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often.

• Scroll Wheel with Detents

A specially designed scroll wheel with detents enables more accurate scrolling through documents, spreadsheets, or video games.

• Improved Slick Feet

For smooth movements across a variety of surfaces.

• Centered Optical Port

For enhanced targeting and accuracy.

• Flexible Cord

The thin, flexible cord was designed to provide the sensation of wireless with all the performance of a wire.

• Gaming Toggle

With the push of a button you can switch between your favorite weapons or actions - it's easy to quickly change settings while playing.

• Precision Booster

Switch between default speed and precision mode for enhanced control.*

• Intelligent Tracking System

Enjoy smoother tracking over a greater variety of surfaces with the Microsoft Intelligent Tracking System.

• 3 Year Warranty
Pricing and Shipping :
  • The Same Deal Is For Rs :1775/- + Shipping Rs :85/- By DTDC All Over India Basis .
How To Buy :
  • Please PM Me .

Hi ,

The Guy In question is Hemraj My Very Trusted Worker And Shop Manger.This Thread Is Dedicated To His Hard Work ,Thank You Hemraj For The Long Hours You Stay At The Shop Attending To So Many Calls And Cordinating So Many Customers .

Thank You .

^^ please dont go off topic he has mentioned that person is Me.Hemraj :-|

@ amarbir sir, what is dpi of mouse ?? and can sensi be changed on the fly like mx 518 ?

the dpi i think is 400.. i recently switched to ie 3.0 from the razer copperhead.. ie3.0 way more comfortable.. both were equally accurate.. one more thing to add is that ppl with med/large hands will love the ie3.0..

Masky i dont think that the mouse has dedicated buttons like the Mx518 to change the DPI on the fly...

this mouse is really good.. am using it currently :)

It has two extra button on the left side for forward & backward by default. But i never saw any more features within the software as its identical to the default Mouse properties.

mach9 said:
so how fast can you send me one? and whats the process to follow?

Hi ,

could have send you today but i missed your post as i am busy with my moms treatment along with shop under little pressure ,sending you pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back