Intel E7200 Q808A537 stepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys.

As I have had lots of queries in PM, I am creating this thread here.

As many of you have seen, I got hold of E7200 batch which seems to be golden batch of this processors.

FPO / Batch : Q808A537
VID : 1.07v

it is being sold in Mumbai for Rs.6200 at at the moment some quantity is available in Mumbai.

Overclocking details are in this post.
http://www.techenclave.com/828967-post237.html

It has completed 7 hours orthos small fft at that speed and voltage yesterday whole night.

So whoever wants to buy this. Post here and i will pass my account details to transfer the money. And it will be shipped the next day immediately.
This thread is only for this particular stepping only.

This is not discounted GO and I am not gonna bother with it as well. Original bill will be provided with the processor.

Charges are stated above. And yes I am gonna charge Rs. 10 nominal fee for material cost.

I would prefer NEFT transfers to my HDFC bank account. CASH deposits will cost Rs.113 more as HDFC charged Rs. 100 + 12.5% tax on CASH deposits.
Mumbai guys dont need to pay me directly. All details will be sent to you up on request.

Only genuine people post here.

Valid only till this stepping stock lasts.

Awesome initiative Funky! Some personel reasons i cant order right now. I am praying this batch lasts till i am able to order lol.

The VID may vary right as I have seen CPUs with same batch/stepping having different VIDS :)...good initiative though :)

Even some dealers in Mumbai are selling it for Rs.6150.

This is not a GO and neither I am gonna go and ask the source for discount. This is specifically for this stepping. Only overclockers will be interested in this. ;)

@ Supra : Same week : yes VID can be different.

Exact Same Batch : Usually its same. I am yet to actually see a chip with exact same FPO / Batch code having different VID. The two I have are having exact same VIDs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back