Infy Selection Process

The company which sharktale1212 is going to also has 3 months of NP.

Yeah but Infy will leave you before the period if they dont have a dependancy on you.

I used to be with Infy before and I had to serve close to 2 months, thanks to my erarlier project that bestoved all the major work on me and so had to transition the knowledge before they letgo me.

On a contrary, my spouse was relieved a week earlier than what we have asked for during the same period (yeah! you guessed it right, we left Infy same time and ofcourse joined another biggie on the same day :p) as she had nothing on her at the time. :)

Again, it all depends on your managers too

Best of luck man!! my stupid company has 3 Months of NP.. sucks
Current one has 2 mths NP. To top it off my replacement has yet to be decided and I am being assigned important stuff from onsite irrespective(onsite is direct interaction with client). Cant say No cause they make a big issue saying "Why? Dont you want to work in your NP?" Things gonna get ugly during last NP days.

The company which sharktale1212 is going to also has 3 months of NP.
Yea I hadnt paid attention to this part until yesterday after receiving the hard copy of my offer. 3mths is too much. Still I need to spend at least a year before starting to worry about that.

Was about to say to the OP that you would get selected, since you had your HR round, but looks like you already know that. :)

Most of the companies have 3 months notice period. I have worked in 2 companies till now.Both have 3 years NP.
I remember i worked till the last day of my NP, till the last moment. :(

Was about to say to the OP that you would get selected, since you had your HR round, but looks like you already know that. :)

Most of the companies have 3 months notice period. I have worked in 2 companies till now.Both have 3 years NP.
I remember i worked till the last day of my NP, till the last moment. :(
Frankly I was in serious doubt. The only hope I had was the salary on offer was more than what I had asked. The final salary was even more than what was discussed with HR. 5% difference in the end.
Bro I hope 3 yrs NP was a typo.
Working in NP is fine. Working in NP on important stuff, something which is going to define next 2/3yrs of the current project makes sure end days of NP will be really hectic due to the handover. And working + admonished daily for being 10 mins late is just too much.

I think I shouldn't be asking this but what did u asked ????
what did they offer and what do the final offer is ;)

Infy has a standard salary for a particular level.
This has happened with many people, that they had quoted less, but they were offered more.

Back