IC: Intel Core i7 Nehalem + X58 Mobos + Triple Channel DDR3 Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

We At Lynx Are Selected For The Prelaunch For The Core i7 Here In North Side Of India ,I Have Already Placed a Preorder To Intel for The Following .

1 :Intel Core i7 920 Processor

I Am currently Inclined To Buy A-Data Ram And Sell the Same Here In India With this Deal ,We Are Currently Negociating On This .Also We Are In The Process To Import their OC Memories The Link For The Same Is Here A-DATA OC Offical Website .I am Also Wanting Your Idea About What Board To Order ,The ASUS ,MSI And Gigabyte All Have Boards Ready For This Beast .

in any case intel is gonna slap hard on consumers face in the starting...core 2 extremes cost 40+k .. imagine the i7 processors which are far more powerful than that.

^ What i7 model are you talking about? Stop making blind posts here. The mainstream i7 model is priced at ~$280 so how the hell did you get the "40+k" figure?

^^ yup and hopefully that ~280$ translates to ~14k mark here .. then that would make it a sweet buy and regarding the ddr3 mem (1066 mhz ,3gb kit) its available for 109$ and add a mid range mobo for 200$(hopefully we will see some x58 at this price in future) u will get the next iteration of intel's processor...

@amarbir: oie mate cud ya plz post the expected prices along with models ..

Anish said:
^ What i7 model are you talking about? Stop making blind posts here. The mainstream i7 model is priced at ~$280 so how the hell did you get the "40+k" figure?

Core 2 Extreme, Anish, not the i7s.. ;)

@Anish, he was talking about the Corei7 EE versions, which are 970Euro's. The Corei7 920's are mainstream (I.E cheaper), and are just okay, sure they beat QC's in the range, but thats not always the case as far as gaming is concerned (His point was that the QC EE are at 40K and to expect the same with corei7 EE @40K, i think).
The x58 boards themselves are classified as high end boards, which come with every crap(ASUS P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition), costs range from 275 - 350 Euro's.

Thanks Amar, for this initiative, considering the circumstances i would sit tight for the next 6 months till the P55 boards hit.

As for me, im expecting prices to be slashed for existing MB's and Proc's, and will buy that in 6 months time. Wait 2 years time, and then jump onboard to the corei7 32nm processors.

Edit : Grrr. TechHead u beat me to it!!

Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition
Intel Desktop Board DX58SO Extreme Series
MSI X58 Eclipse

and i think 1 gigabyte mobo .is also there i cant remember the name or model...will srch and post the name..

right now only 4 with X58 chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back