Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mayanks_098

Disciple
Hi

I think a lot of users on this forum must be using the great Corsair 400r. If you are also wanting to protect your rig from one of the biggest gradual performance degrader- The Dust, why not use magnetic dust filters? I understand we do have "jugaad" type options available, but I am looking at a more aesthetically pleasing option for my precious rig.

I came across Demcifilter via a FS thread for CM cabinet filters a couple of days back. He purchase from frozencpu.com. I checked the Demcifilter website and the Corsair 400r Dust Filter Kit (4 piece) (link) was available there for $5 less i.e. $34.40 as compared to frozencpu where it is selling for $39.95 (link). Shpping was also very high at frozencpu.

Total order Shipping cost (using SAPO International/ order (10-21 working days)) at Demcifilter website for x quantity:
  1. 1 piece: $12.38 (~$12.38/ head)
  2. 2 pieces: $13.75 (~$6.875/ head)
  3. 3 pieces: $17.22 (~$5.74/ head)
  4. 4 pieces: $20.68 (~$5.17/ head)
  5. 5 pieces: $24.14 (~$4.82/ head)
Please note that the above prices are only for shipping/ head. Actual kit charges are $34.40. Dont forget that!
So I want to know if anyone else is interested in these filter kits as well so that we bring the shipping cost down
This IC will run for next 15 days and interested buyers need to confirm that before 12 April.

interested for c70 , though not sure how many as still not decided which side should be intake and out and read that those filters should not be used for exhaust.

so far @klk , @random2 , and @navino87 have expressed interest. so that makes us 4. even if nobody else joins, I think we are good. Even with 2 pax, shipping reduces by half. so 4 is good.[DOUBLEPOST=1397113802][/DOUBLEPOST]AN update: @klk contacted the Demcifilter guys and they said they can offer us a 15% discount if our total order value (excluding shipping ofcourse) reaches $150. A sweet discount in my opinion. So far we are 4 people. We need one more to touch $150.

also, please mention what exactly will you be interested in so that we can have an estimate. please post URL (with color details)

Last edited:
damn....I thought we got our 5 member. but I have already counted you as you posted before. still waiting for that fifth member...

lol... I answered your earlier comment
also, please mention what exactly will you be interested in so that we can have an estimate. please post URL (with color details)

And since you will be getting this from Demcifilter there isnt much to choose from. Im not complaining :)

I need
Corsair Vengeance C70 Top Dust Filter -- 12.96
Corsair Vengeance C70 Front Dust Filter -- 11.52
Corsair Vengeance C70 Side Dust Filter/Magnet Combo -- 14.40
(All frame and mesh black only)
and note there are 3 side filters don't get confused one is side dust filter and one is side filter case magnet and the one i need is side dust filter/magnet(both) in combo pack ( make sure u click combo)
My total goes 38.88

and i guess 3 400r cabby kits thats 34.40*3 = 103.20
103.20+38.88 = 142.08

, we need more 8$ for 15% discount :angelic: Anyone in need of dust filter pls .

Cant seem to figure out how to edit the OP. anyways, lets run this for another 15 days (in hope that we can get the fifth member so that we get 15% discount which @klk managed to get with those folks. So IC will run till 31 April.

click edit thread tools and do it also change the title to dust filters for any case not only for 400r ;)

Hi all. Sorry I was away last week fort work purposes. Anyway, I bought 750D so do not need filters for 400r.

I will keep my plans for filters on hold for now. Somebody else will have to order. If you guys need one more member than I may *think* (I really should not) about it but still somebody will have to order as my card is harassed.

Back