i5 750 + PVR-150 + 256DDR1 Laptop + MS PRO DUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumitB

Adept
Putting up for sale, a few items lying unused with me. If sold, I can utilise the proceeds in a better way.

Intel i5 750 Processor
  • Purchased from Lynx on 30-11-2009 by Dare Devil.
  • Sold by him to me as he needed money for his mother's treatment.
  • Purchased alongwith the Gigabyte P55M UD2 motherboard which was damaged and refused to be replaced or repaired by Gigabyte and I don't have Vitamin M to get a new board for now.
  • Comes with the original bill in the name of Dare Devil & Original Box and all accessories
  • The processor is unused. Only opened and tested for it to be working. I tested it on my Asus P55M motherboard from another rig. Dare Devil tested it on the Gigabyte Motherboard.
Asking Price: SOLDNow, SOLD
Hauppauge TV Tuner PVR-150 without Remote or Receiver
  • Purchased from Supra last year in March
  • Working well with Vista/Windows 7/Windows XP but with 3GB or less RAM
  • Cannot use anymore as I have upgraded to a system with 4GB.
  • Is detected by Windows upon installation and all drivers are automatically downloaded off the internet.
  • No accessories or bill or box available.
  • Testing warranty for 15 days. Money back if not satisfied. You will have to pay for return shipping.
Asking Price: Rs. 1000/- Shipped
NOW 850/- Shipped

Now, 800/- Shipped

Nanya Make Laptop RAM SODIMM DDR1 333MHz 256MB
  • Came with my IBM Thinkpad. Now upgarded that to 1GB. Thus not in use anymore.
  • Worked well without any issues.
  • Testing warranty for 15 days. Money back if not satisfied. You will have to pay for return shipping.
SOLD
Original Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo 2GB
  • Was being used in a PSP which has now been upgraded to a 8GB one.
SOLD

Now for the mandatory pictures:

Please Note: I will not list these on Ebay as I am not comfortable with the same. So please don't ask me for the same.

BUMP for the TV Tuner & Processor.

The Laptop RAM and the TV Tuner have been sold.

Price revision for the tuner. Now 850/- Shipped.

The processor has also been sold to a friend locally. Only the Tuner is now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back