'Humble Bundle' brings quality video games from EA such as Battlefield 3 and Dead Space 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman27deep

Skilled

Humble Bundle usually has some great games which you can pick for just $1, but now that bar has been raised even further higher up.

EA in association with 'Humble Bundle' has brought an incredible deal for all of us right now. For just $1 you can get quality games such as Dead Space 3, Dead Space 1 (there's sadly no Dead Space 2, for some weird reason), Mirror’s Edge, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Maximum and Medal of Honour. Plus if you're ready to pay the 'average price' of $4.58 (at the time of writing, this figure keeps changing) you will also get Battlefield 3 and the Sims 3 along with three expansions.

At the point of writing over 2,90,000 copies were already sold, and it has already generated more than $1.35 million. This will possibly be the best selling Humble Bundle of all time.

All the keys are activate-able on EA's Origin, and some of them are also redeemable on Valve's steam. Kinda awesome as you get two platforms for certain games for one price.

Also, kinda an Independence Day gift for us! So Happy Independence Day, gamers!

Go here to get it, and maybe if you're generous , gift some copies to your fellow gamers as well. - https://www.humblebundle.com/

just pay with paypal and now it's showing i have origin key for following title

upload_2013-8-15_9-12-48.png

And steam key for following title
upload_2013-8-15_9-13-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2013-8-15_9-12-9.png
    upload_2013-8-15_9-12-9.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 195
i am unable to complete payment via Axis bank debit card.. it deducts 1 rs then on last page it says payment failed.. anyone can do it for me ? i will do NEFT :)

@manucitc how much did you pay ? was the battlefield 3 key included in the pack or did you have to pay 4.74 for that separately?

PS: i am looking for bf 3 only

can anyone purchase it for me, I will transfer it to his account.
As I do not have credit card and amount is only Rs 61

pls pls someone do the needful..

@manucitc how much did you pay ? was the battlefield 3 key included in the pack or did you have to pay 4.74 for that separately?

PS: i am looking for bf 3 only

I don't know i just make payment for 10$ using paypal as it was charity,and they are looking to add dead space 2 in it...and code that i got they never expired .

can i use these keys with pirated copied which i can buy from market (dont want to download such huge data)

please some one confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back