HTC DESIRE and Corsair XMS2 DDR2 4GB Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

navs27

Disciple
1 HTC DESIRE........ Rs16999 Shipped...Sold to mhafizji

This is my 2 month old phone in absolutely superb condition.always used it with the PDair case as seen in the pic.no scratches on back..and screen protector applied on the front.Got a gift from my Sister on Diwali.so doesn't cum with the bill.Got all the accessories n the box..Will give away the PDair case for free worth Rs800...Mumbai buyers will be preferred first

Reason for sale: Going for Blackberry Series

Specs: HTC - Products - HTC Desire - Specification

pics: ImageShack Album - 7 images

2 Corsair XMS2(6400C5) DDR2 2X2Gb Kit--Rs1650Shipped(one stick)....One stick sold to ashvarybabul...

Bought for the sole purpose of gaming.but soon after that bought Xbox 360.so only used it for normal pc use..In absolutely class condition..u can see from the pics

Pics: ImageShack Album - 2 images

Any queries ask via pm

plz dont low

sorry mods.delete this thread.i got the reason why my thread got deleted again and again.I am making a new thread in the proper sub market forum now

is the htc desire an india purchase , on the box ull see an imported by and mrp sticker , please confirm ?

SoulFire said:
is the htc desire an india purchase , on the box ull see an imported by and mrp sticker , please confirm ?

there is nothing written on the box.....only sn.imei and specs are written

navs27 said:
there is nothing written on the box.....only sn.imei and specs are written
Which means this is a grey piece just for your information and the information of others.

SoulFire said:
Which means this is a grey piece just for your information and the information of others.

one of my friend have the same cell phone...and neither he have anything mentioned on the back of the box..and i googled some images of the box and it wasnt there either..my sis stays in Dubai and it was bought from der..i confirmed it from her just now..plz do some research before predicting anything mate

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ashvarybabul said:
If you are interested in selling single stick of ram and the price is negotiable, please PM me..
clear ur inbox mate for acc details

navs27 said:
one of my friend have the same cell phone...and neither he have anything mentioned on the back of the box..and i googled some images of the box and it wasnt there either..my sis stays in Dubai and it was bought from der..i confirmed it from her just now..plz do some research before predicting anything mate

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

clear ur inbox mate for acc details

That is exactly what i meant from my post :) what did you understand i mentioned from the post i quoted above ? i just wanted to know if it was grey or not, if it was a local purchase piece even if you didnt have warranty , i believe warranty is on serial number and i would have had a friend interested is the reason i asked.

SoulFire said:
That is exactly what i meant from my post :) what did you understand i mentioned from the post i quoted above ? i just wanted to know if it was grey or not, if it was a local purchase piece even if you didnt have warranty , i believe warranty is on serial number and i would have had a friend interested is the reason i asked.

ok my bad..to wrap it up...this is indeed purchased from a shop from dubai and not from any gray market.and any htc desire's box doesn't contain the importers name or anything like that in general.i have checked it

^ grey in other terms mean without bill and warranty (which is what your phone is). HTC India will not support your Dubai warranty AFAIK. And any item that is imported will have a sticker (or sometimes printed though less often) that indicates the importer's name and the MRP. What sometimes may happen is that the sticker is stuck onthe plastic wrapping in whcih the product is sealed due to which the buyer will inadvertently throw away the sticker when opening the box. In any event you have confirmed that the phone was bought in Dubai and that's what people wanted to know.

BTW I have the phone as well, and though it's your personal choice, I would suggest that unless corporate e-mailing is a big necessity for you, android phones kick blackberry phone's asses any day and you may want to consider keeping it! :)

vebk said:
^ grey in other terms mean without bill and warranty (which is what your phone is). HTC India will not support your Dubai warranty AFAIK. And any item that is imported will have a sticker (or sometimes printed though less often) that indicates the importer's name and the MRP. What sometimes may happen is that the sticker is stuck onthe plastic wrapping in whcih the product is sealed due to which the buyer will inadvertently throw away the sticker when opening the box. In any event you have confirmed that the phone was bought in Dubai and that's what people wanted to know.

BTW I have the phone as well, and though it's your personal choice, I would suggest that unless corporate e-mailing is a big necessity for you, android phones kick blackberry phone's asses any day and you may want to consider keeping it! :)
thats what might have happened with me.i may have unknowingly threw the importers name while opening the plastic covering.
whereas selling my phone is concerned.blackberry is my second choice.first concern is money.need some urgent cash for some personal reason.otherwise wouldnt have sold this fantastic phone.

Htc Desire now Rs17999/-....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back