HTC 3400i

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Raj*

Adept
HTC-3400i with Windows mobile 6 version.

With all accessories and warranty upto 31.05.09 (purchased from Delhi on 31.05.08).

The phone is physically in impeccable condition without ANY SCRATCH AT ALL with original bill, 2 GB Sandisk card, box and entire (100%) accessories.

NO PHSYICAL DAMAGE/ ANY FALL / CONTACT WITH WATER AT ALL, THAT MUCH I CAN ASSURE EVERYBODY and stating here as asked by a member.

It is with Windows mobile 6 version.The phone is working. However, it is hanging sometimes. I have got repaired once in Patna but phone could not work 100% after repair though there seems no major problem. Patna service center suggested me to take to some bigger service centre to fully rectify the problem. I have been thinking to get it repaired from Delhi but could not do so far due to shortage of time. But still I can assure that, it does not have any major issue.

Anybody interested and intend to take it to service center for full repair is welcome. For selected serious members (to be decided by me), I can send it without any pre-payment. You can get it repaired (free of cost as it is under warranty), use it for one week for your satisfaction and pay money only after that.

Reason for sell: had 5700 express music, Nokia E51, HTC 3400i. HTC Tytn II, Nokia N95 8 GB and now N85 in 2008 itself and keeps on changing.

More high resolution photos would be posted tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back