HP 3744 deskjet @500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie_007

Skilled
Hi,

HP Deskjet 3744 for sale. Takes HP model 27/28 cartridges.

pristine condition, printer wise. Bought it in college to print out datasheets/C programs/Resumes since my coll was 15 Km from the city n coll had only filthy dot matrix printers. been lying in the box ever since i passed out last yr...so no issues on the condition. only been used for like 200-250 pages till now probably.

Only catch, no color cartridge with it now. sold it to a friend since i didnt need it, i only have 1 BW cartridge (the original one i got with it) which i had refilled once. Frankly, its been such a long time, the cartridge has probably long since dried up.

So u have to supply the cartridge.
Comes with original packing/box etc(thats where its been for last 1 yr)

UPDATE: DTDC charges about Rs 200 for 2Kgs. I believe that the printer will be around or less than this as the box is pretty big but the printer is lighter.

Also, for people who have used inkjets before, most of the printers you get nowadays need both the color and black cartridges installed in order to work.This is basically to get you to keep buying both the cartridges as 90% of manufacturer profits are from cartridge sales (just some plastic n ink ) rather than printers themselves.

The best part n USP of this printer is that it works with only the black cartridge installed. This was one thing I was particular about when i was looking for one. :clap:

hmmm....can you check for the shipping price??i might be interested in the printer...also it will be great if you can provide the product link...

UPDATE: DTDC charges about Rs 200 for 2Kgs. I believe that the printer will be around or less than this as the box is pretty big but the printer is lighter.

Also, for people who have used inkjets before, most of the printers you get nowadays need both the color and black cartridges installed in order to work.This is basically to get you to keep buying both the cartridges as 90% of manufacturer profits are from cartridge sales (just some plastic n ink :bleh: ) rather than printers themselves.

The best part n USP of this printer is that it works with only the black cartridge installed. :hap2: This was one thing I was partiicular about when i was looking for one. :eek:hyeah:

this is a great offer...........
wish i had use of a printer:(
anywayz gud luck 4 d sale................

you see techie the reason i am not going ahead with the printer is that it does not come with the catridges, and buying them would make this printer cost the same as a Brand New One, maybe even more.

dunno....in my view..its still a great deal for anyone who wants to print in black which was the reason i got it for. Cos u dont need the more expensive color cartridge at all which you have to pay for when u get a new printer :D

all u need is 1 black cartridge n ur all set for a much cheaper option than any new printer on the market :) + the cartridges are refillable so its not that expensive in the long run...i got the original cartridge that i got refilled twice n worked fine both times. :D But yes, might not make sense for someone who wants to print color, for anyone else..this is wat u need for a gr8 price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back