Hitachi Travelstar 100 gb 2.5 inch laptop hard disk plus enter external casing free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Hitachi Travelstar 100 gb laptop hard disk is up for sale.

This hard disk came as a part of my laptop, i am not so sure about the warranty as this came with the HP laptop, selling it now coz my HP laptop's motherboard has gone kaput, dont need this hard disk as i had already upgraded to 1 tb WD hard disk, was forced to take an external casing before giving my laptop for service check in order to retrieve the data, since then the hard disk has never been used nor the external casing that i am giving it for free has been used.

I had purchased my laptop on 23-05-2006, if somebody needs a photocopy of the laptop's original copy i can provide that to you, can also provide the bill for enter external casing(was purchased for 325 rs on 04-05-2009)

whats more the external casing (purchased for 325 rs.) which has been used once or twice is going out free with this.

local buyers are welcome to check it at my place, low ballers please let me know what you think only through PMs and dont spoil the thread.

specs etc for the hard disk -

Travelstar 5K100

http://www.hitachigst.com/tech/techlib.nsf/techdocs/3DC5E7AD021F5A8386256EBA00749D6D/$file/Travelstar_5K100_061606.pdf

enter casing specs -

Casing

pics -

Updated:
Disk Check Results (No Bad Sectors)

Hi:

Have you done a disk health check? Any bad sectors found? Since motherboard died is it possible that it has affected the disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back