Help me design FUN visiting cards and other stationery for PEDIATRIC DENTAL CLINIC!

Hi. I was looking to outsource my visiting card, letterhead and other stationery design to you funky designers to give me FUN, HIGHLY unique and elegant looking business cards. The letterheads can be designed along those themes.
I need a logo too.

If samples can be put up here, I can contact the designer I like via PM and we can sort out the 'economics' of the whole process. I expect to pay for the designs I select, and I will rightfully select the one I like best.

Go ahead guys, throw some designs at me with the information given below.

Details:

Name: Dr. Frank Mehta, M.D.S.
Designation: Pediatric Dentist

I shall be treating ONLY kids, hence the funkiness and fun and exuberance of the design must depict youth and a certain childishness, yet be decent and classy.
Cheers guys!

frank, i understand your position ., but this approach of holding it like a competition is at best going to get your entries from people who are not serious graphic designers , leading you to get not the best design approach for your needs.

i would suggest you to collect samples and then commission someone to get a nice brand identity done, just my opinion

Back