[HELP] How to activate and deactivate BSNL 3G plan (Mah & Goa circle) ?

raksrules

Elite
I have a BSNL 3G sim card and it has only 44 Rs balance. As of this moment I need to activate 3G on that since my main broadband connection isn't working and I need to do work from home.
BSNL websites when I am accessing (from mobile) is giving me timed out always.
Can anyone please tell me how to activate the 1gb 3G plan on this ?
Do I need to first refill my account with adequate balance or I can directly recharge with some specific amount which will activate 3G on the mobile ?
Also except BSNL's website does any other website give me ability to recharge with special 3G recharges ?

I have a BSNL 3G sim card and it has only 44 Rs balance. As of this moment I need to activate 3G on that since my main broadband connection isn't working and I need to do work from home.
Do I need to first refill my account with adequate balance or I can directly recharge with some specific amount which will activate 3G on the mobile ?
Also except BSNL's website does any other website give me ability to recharge with special 3G recharges ?
here http://218.248.65.243:7373/selfcareweb/index.php?msg=Invalid Password
change plans , activate STVs , validity do anything . It only shows STV valid on your number and money is deducted from main balance . Using it from last 2 years , immediate
I recharge main balance using BSNL or paytm then use this to activate STV . Saves the option of going money in paytm cash and such

I will suggest to visit BSNL office ( you have one nearby DAV school), reason - last time I wanted to simply extend validityof my Dad`s prepaid no online site worked for me but visiting their office !

And yes, BSNL Aundh has good staff ( all ladies) who I found to be very co-operative. You can try their number too, its 02025883030

You can use paytm etc as well but I've used bsnl only. All you need to do is recharge with the data plan stv and you are good to go. Data balance/validity can be checked at *124*4#

Back