Head Direct World's Best Earphones [ RE0 ,RE1 ,RE2 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

This is a Preorder For Head Direct RE Series of IEM Earphones .According To Many Many Audio Forums And Also From The Amount Or Praises The Head Direct Series Of Earphones Are The Undisputed Leader Of The World's Best Earphones .Head Direct Is Also The World distributor For Yuin And Yuin Makes Killer Earphones Too .

Head Direct RE0 IEM Earphones [ ETA 15 Days Max ]

Pricing Rs :4814/- + Shipped All Across India

Head Direct RE1 IEM Earphones [ ETA 15 Days Max ]

Pricing Rs :6760/- Shipped all Across India

Head Direct RE2 IEM Earphones
[ ETA 15 Days Max ]

Pricing @ Rs :2500/- Shipped All Across India

Head Direct Amplifier EF1

Pricing Rs :14,538/- Shipped All Across the Nation .

Lynx National Distributor For Head Direct : Head-Direct.com | YUIN

Other Head Direct Products : Head-Direct.com | YUIN

Other Yuin Products : Head-Direct.com | YUIN

Specifications :

• Driver unit: 9mm

Impedence 32OHM

Sensitivity 103dB/1mW

Rate input 10mw

Max. input 30mw

Feequency response: 20Hz ~ 18KHZ

Some Reviews :

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me Or Write In This Thread

Shipping :

• Free Shipping All Across India With DTDC Air Cargo .
People In Preorder : (Max Order 25 NOS At One Shot)

• Raj X 1 RE2 -WAiting For Payment
  • Thebanik X 1 RE2->Paid->Shipped
  • krishnadevanur X 1 RE2->Paid->Shipped
  • Ripesoul X 1RE2->Waiting For Payment .
  • Counting ....

:eek:hyeah: For The People Who Would Like To Be On The Edge :eek:hyeah:

Note :

• Material Is Already There At Bombay Customs And Would Be Passed To Delhi Customs In a Day Or So ,Lets Hope They Release The Stuff Fast From There ,I Expect The ETA To Be Very Less
  • Warranty :90 Days After DElivery of The Product To you As Per Policy of Head Direct .

LOOK FOR MORE DEALS FROM HEADDIRECT AND YUIN SOON

BURN IN

What is burn-in ?

Generally speaking, burn-in is the process for excising new audio equipment. Some high-end headphones require more than 400 hours burn-in to reach its "best state". In reality, many people noticed the sound quality improvement after burn-in process.

Download From Here - >
Burn-in wave files: white noise, pink noise, frequency sweep, channel mix

these are absolute gems... pretty much at an entry level pricing, you are getting an amazing sound output! :)

Good luck with the sale!! Highly recommended!!

agefreak said:
these are absolute gems... pretty much at an entry level pricing, you are getting an amazing sound output! :)

Good luck with the sale!! Highly recommended!!

Well ,

One More Advice From A Pro ,The Material Has Already Left From Source And Has Crossed Bombay Customs ,I Expect a Lower ETA for This Deal .You Can Also Google "Head direct RE2" For Tonns Of Links ,I Can Understand My Deal Can Take Time For Large Orders Cos This is a New Product For TE And Its Members ,

PS :I have The numbers This Time To Match Any Sales for This :cool2:

Hey Amarbir where is my treat??Btb i expected a lesser price for RE2 :(.Whats the price for RE0 i might need one..

hi, congrats on your new venture. please update the thread with the other prices. thanks.

im planning to buy iems immediately. please send me the prices for the other two too.

awesome Paaji! :hap2:

i hoped you could have got it for a little cheaper though.
try to get a good offer on RE2+E5 combo. there will be loads of people looking to get this killer combo.

Metalspree said:
Paaji can u get these also YUIN Foams

For a moment, I thought it was 10 pairs, not 10 pieces? Also, I still don't understand why foam is so pricey, but I think I'd be willing to split the packet to check them out. $15 for something that theoretically lasts only 2-3 months doesn't seem so great. At least its slightly cheaper than the Complys.

I guess Amarbir's price is the cheapest we can get for RE2s currently and the local warranty(?) is definitely a plus, but it still is a bit higher than I'd hoped for :D

the thread title says [RE0,RE1,RE2] but you had mentioned the price only for RE2, can you please update the thread with the prices of RE0,RE1

P.S great deal bw though and congrats amarji on becoming a head direct distributor for india, RE2 is priced on the higher side but even at this price i am sure the IEMs would be worth the moolah!!

vb86 said:
hi, congrats on your new venture. please update the thread with the other prices. thanks.

im planning to buy iems immediately. please send me the prices for the other two too.

Hi ,

I Have Got The RE2 in more quantity ,But i Will Surely Change Rates for The Others Too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back