Storage Solutions HDD Tune Health Check

Hey Everyone i was worried and made a check.And thats what Health check appear? Is my hard Falling or something please repsond fast

Attachments

• 01-______-2013_16-24.png
    01-______-2013_16-24.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 123
u guys sure that there is no problem????? u sure that my hard is not falling apart?[DOUBLEPOST=1378051149][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is Crystal DiskInfo need respond fast guys please

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Through your command prompt, run "chkdsk /f" so it marks the pending sectors as bad. 447 sectors does seem a bit high, but depends on the age of the disk. Keep monitoring the disk and if this value is increasing rapidly, its time to backup and replace your drive.

I Would like also to Show u guys These picture from HDD sentinel but what i see is the health is 52% and it is fair? So that is good or bad?

Attachments

• Untitled11.jpg
    Untitled11.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 119
This is a Western Digital Drive right?

If yes , then backup your Data and RMA the drive.

RMA is a breeze , they will pick it up and a new one will be delivered in 5-10 days...

While creating an RMA , choose bad/slow performance as reason.

Alright Thanks Guys good that it is still under warranty but the problem is i dont have extra hard to back it up thats why i might purchase a temp 250 giga hard or something and yea it is western digital drive

Alright Thanks Guys good that it is still under warranty but the problem is i dont have extra hard to back it up thats why i might purchase a temp 250 giga hard or something and yea it is western digital drive
I asked if it's wd because they have the best warranty and replacement service in india.

Free pickup, free delivery of a brand new sealed box drive within 5-10 days. Unlike seagate, who does not organise pickup, we have to send at our own cost.. And seagate always sends back used, certified repair drives.

I have rmaed only portable drives, got a new one everytime..
Forgot to clarify - refurb internal drives.

[OT]
Can you point me to instances of recertified Seagate external drives? I was of the impression that both manufacturers send new replacements for external drives.
[/OT]

^ Recently rmaed 2 of my flatmates' 500 gb drives , got both refurbs...had ramed my 1 tb goflex portable..got a refurb...

Mostly if u check over the internet , its seagate providing refurns every time ! :(

Back