Hdd,ram & fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hi,
120mm Fans left.

The Memory Sticks:
One DDR2 800MHZ ,KINGSTON STICKS,2GB CAPACITY,Has under a year warranty left,Bought in April 2009, will provide the bill too. @1450/- shipped
SOLD

The Fans :
1.Cooler master Blue ice chipset cooler bought for 350 about a year back or so did not use it much as i never really needed it . 250/- SOLD

2.Glacieltech 120mm multi colored led fan has got twin connectors so can be doubled up as a system fan also. 200/-

3.Two Amigo 120mm multi colored led fan. 100/- SOLD

_SCN0162_1.jpg

Please Use the "PM me" route as well as hit interested if you really are so,

Removed my GPU,HDD,1 Ram & Ex HDD,

Low Ballers f*** off!

re: HDD,RAM & FANS

Hold the 120mm glacieltech and amigo fans for me, where in delhi do you live? I am from Noida. I have purchased the NZXT gamma cabinet, these fans should help in the cooling!

all pms replied to

the 120mm fans on hold for Gowt1ham

The prices are reasonable & non-negotiable please.

@antitom : Sure thing, pm me details if youre intrested

hi bro i m 4rom delhi i want the 500 one. nfsfan he is my classmate lol.yaar do mention the details 4 the 500 one n pm me pls.

@Giridegr8

Yes the HDD is a 7200.11 series, but was from the early shipments I & NFSFAN have had no problems till date

@harsh

hey hi, he did mention you were interested in his 750gb

mav3r1ck said:
Hold the 120mm glacieltech and amigo fans for me, where in delhi do you live? I am from Noida. I have purchased the NZXT gamma cabinet, these fans should help in the cooling!

Did I miss the bus? :p Was I late in showing interest in buying the fans, since you've decided to sell them to Gow1tham!

I am interested on that MSI chipset fan as well!. Infact, you posted this pic only recently. So, I am interestedon that as well. Please sms me your contact number or give missed call I shall call you and finalise the deal.!

:( price updated ,you people wont let me buy a 1.5Tb :( :(

^ Ive actually lost the MSI fan will need to search for it

@hAILSTONE
Took your inputs into consideration Thanks!

and Daily......wait for it.....wait for it.........zzz.....zzzz....... Bump!

SorrY wasnt able to attend any calls on account of bad health :(

Added GPU & Ram

Removed GPU & Ex HDD,

CM Blue Ice _ Payment Recieved from Softwheel _Will ship Today itself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back