Storage Solutions HD Tune Health Check Warning - Reason to Worry?

Too bad you are quite far from my area (you are in the North East, I believe), as of now have over 800GB free, so could have backed up some of your data....

^ thanks a lot for your response mate, i appreciate it a lot. And ya i am from NE, right now i arranging something for my backup
<

UPDATE

Finally i backup the content, registered a RMA ticket and Packed.

It is to scheduled to be pick-up on 1st Feb, but since the courier guys are lazy, i will personally deliver at the nearest branch tomorrow.

Now patience...

^^ Hope you packed the drive in Anti Static material before packing it in anything else. You better call up WD on the tollfree number and inform them once you deliver the drive.

Ya mate, packing is as per WD rules. Will contact them once it gets delivered at their place.

Damn missing my 500GB
<
Working only on a 320 one

Ya mate, packing is as per WD rules. Will contact them once it gets delivered at their place.

Damn missing my 500GB
<
Working only on a 320 one

^^ Atleast you have a 320. I was working with a 7 year old Samsung 40GB IDE PATA drive when mine was sent for RMA!!
<

UPDATE

Finally my HDD reached their place yesterday, and today they sent be an email saying that they will send me a new HDD (model no WD7502AAEX-00Y9A0), the previous one was 500GB (model no WD5000AAKS-22V1A0)

So i guess...
<

Back