Graphic Cards GTX 460 Getting Display Driver Error.

Called aditya today they are offering gt 620 with warranty for the remaining period also no upgrade option is available.[DOUBLEPOST=1385645958][/DOUBLEPOST]later mailed zotac official and they said gt 620 is not a proper replacement for 460 and has instructed Aditya guys same but they said to keep 620 as standby until proper replacement is arrived. I said will wait until proper replacement as I already have a 9500gt as standby.

Last edited:
you did the right thing .. wait for a week and if they don't give you some positive answer then ask them exactly how long it would take to get the proper replacement and what's going to be the proper replacement ?

finally Aditya guys have woken up but still aren't sober, they are giving gtx650 as replacement should I accept it or push them for 650ti. Aditya guys are stubborn for everything they have to be spoon fed through zotac official(swarn Singh)

hi guys, finally a surprise. After Aditya guys accepting to give gtx650ti they said I have to wait as 650ti stock is not available. Later i was busy and told my brother to handle this, after some more calls and 15days of waiting replacement arrived on 23-DEC but both me &my brother were busy and couldn't visit Aditya. On 6-Jan bought the replacement through my brother's friend and I was not so sure which one they have given as replacement. Today finally got chance to meet the replacement as was really surprised as hell. The replacement card is gtx650ti amp 2GB.:):) finally waiting with lot of patience had paid of. Thanks to all especially @topgear for helping.
khdr.jpg
baat.jpg
q6v0.jpg
And the last pic is of my good old xpertvision 9500gt bought in 2008 still running strong with desi mod.

I got my gtx 460 amp replaced too after it started giving artifacts, aditya delhi took almost 20 days to give a proper replacement.

First they said i may get a higher card and it can take around a month easily but they finally gave me the same model saying they got it in stock somehow. Overall my pc is finally up and running :)

Did you got a new card I mean at-least the card has new looks or not ?
Yes i got a new card as it looks new to me, it has new card like smell and has no sign of usage anywhere. Just like out of a box condition though it could be refurbished or something.

Back