Grado headphones - The world's finest . Sr80i , Sr125i, Sr225i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Grado headphones - The world's finest . Sr60i , Sr125i, Sr225i

Grado Labs,needs no introduction to an audiophile .One of the finest manufacturers of open-air cans in the world ,famous for its upfront sound signature and award winning products.

We have a few units of the entry and mid level Grado cans in stock .Here is a deal on some of the best open cans one can buy for the price ! :D

Grado Prestige Series : SR60i -IN STOCK

Product Link : Sr60i

Widely regarded as the top affordable headphone, the Grado SR60i is a superb choice for listeners seeking amazing sound at a great price. It's hard to imagine any music fan would be disappointed hearing these unassuming yet potent cans. The SR60i may look retro, but the performance is right up to date with a cheerful, balanced tone on both portable and home gear.

SqOCC.jpg

Features:
Product Features:

For decades, a classic among audiophiles with great sound at a budget price.
Excellent efficiency well-suited for portable players.
Solid build quality and replaceable earpads for long use life.
Biggest seller in the entire Grado line!
Proudly made in Brooklyn USA.

Vented diaphragm
Non Resonant air chamber
Standard copper voice coil wire
Standard copper connecting cord
mini plug with 1/4" adaptor
Specifications :

Tranducer type :dynamic
Operating principle : open air
Frequency Response- 20Hz-20Khz
SPL 1mW 98
Normal Impedance : 32ohms
Driver matched db : 0.1

Reviews :

Grado SR60i headphones | Stereophile.com

Grado’s SR60i Sound Incredible, Aren’t Great For Walking Around With [Review] | Cult of Mac

Grado SR60i review from TechRadar UK's expert reviews of Headphones

Gear Review: Grado SR60i Headphones : The New Rockstar Philosophy

Price :Rs.5175 shipped.

Grado Prestige Series : SR125i - IN STOCK

Product Link : SR125

gradosr125jpg.jpg

Features :
Vented diaphragm
Non Resonant air chamber
UHPLC copper voice coil wire

Specifications :

Tranducer type dynamic
Operating principle open air
Frequency response 20-20
SPL 1mV 98
Normal impedance 32ohms
Driver matched db .1

The SR125 has also gained "LEGENDARY" status as has the SR60.
The SR125 has received rave reviews from around the world
and is one of the most commonly recommended headphone on the market today.
The SR125 was awarded STEREOPHILE .

Reviews :

Grado SR125 Headphone Review

Grado Labs SR-125 Review, Page One

Price :Rs.9275 shipped.

Grado Prestige Series : SR225i - IN STOCK

Product Link : SR225

gradosr225imain.jpg

Features:

Vented diaphragm
Non Resonant air chamber
UHPLC copper voice coil wire

Specifications :

Tranducer type dynamic
Operating principle open air
Frequency response 20-22
SPL 1mV 98
Normal impedance 32ohms
Driver matched db .05
Reviews :

A Review of My Portable Rig (Grado SR80i vs SR225i) - Head-Fi.org Community

Grado SR225 Headphone Review

Grado SR 225 - The Review - Head-Fi.org Community

Grado Prestige Series SR225i Headphones Reviews - Head-Fi.org Community

Price :Rs.12675 shipped.

Warranty : All products come with a VAT paid bill and 1 year warranty will be provided.If the product malfunction during this period , you can send it back to us for replacement.We will honor the warranty as long as they have not been physically damaged or tampered with.

Shipping :
The product is in stock and we usually ship all the orders on the same day of receiving payments.All orders placed before 4:30 PM will be shipped on same day.For orders placed after 4:30 PM , shipping will be done on the next working day.(Monday incase of orders on Saturday)

Gautam ,

These Are Extremely Great Rates ,I Happen To Test The SR60i And The SR80i ,They Are Wonderful ,Once Someone Listens To Them Is when You Come To Know why Grado is Called Grado .

A must have, especially the 225. Would have bought one already if I hadn't auditioned the RS1i first....................they spoil you!

Ritvik said:
A must have, especially the 225. Would have bought one already if I hadn't auditioned the RS1i first....................they spoil you!
Well,

I Second That ,I Had a Great Experience With The SR80i Without Burnin

...of something better ! :p

BTW great prices gautam for india ...considering they are not launched in india and you are giving warranty !! GREAT , what about higher-end models :)

^ A person will invest in a high-end versions only once he has tasted the Grado sound and fallen in love with it . We will get them as per demand or advance orders .Stocking the top-end models is very risky. We already have a few HD650s,AKG702s and other top-end cans in stock and they don't sell easily.I can tell you not a single dealer in India actually stocks a HD650 ,they need to be back-ordered from the distributor but we finally sold one of our HD650 on Ebay .A lucky and knowledgeable guy .

On a serious note ,someone who really wants to try the Grado sound the SR80i and 225i are the one's to digg.A few members here own the the 80i and 225i and they will tell what the addictive Grado sound is all about.

I am tempted but these are open ears man I hate leakage and also read somewhere about how theyre not bassy, that kills it for me :/

^ The SR80i that I tried (Benny's ) had enough bass to satisfy most of my electronica needs .It isnt heavy on bass but has good amount of bass. :) I am tempted to pick up the SR225i but new cans are on its way and I has no cash :(.

^ I asked Gautam about the same as I needed a 325i this is the reply I got , " We do not have any other Grados in stock but we can get it , if a confirmed order is placed :) "

EDIT : Maybe if a few members are interested and the price is good we can ask for a GO discount on the 325i ?

I own the Sr80i since almost a year now and they've been my primary headphone for the longest time and all I can say is that they are nothing short of Amazing. I had purchased them from amazon and had my gf bring it down from the US for me, but it still cost me around 5.2k including shipping, which is close to what Gautam is offering plus the buyer gets local warranty rather than Amazon warranty for which one would have to ship it back to the US if something happens. Pain in the rear!!

I have personally been a fan of Grado's products and quality level. These are no BS headphones for serious listeners. Grado has never gone down on they're level of quality and love for they're products.
After being full satisfied with the Sr80i's which come with a foam pad, I decided to get the Sr225i's(bowl pads) as a upgrade from my existing Sr80i.

I still cannot let go of my Sr80i's for its bass punch for genres like Rock, Metal and Grunge. Vocals are the best through a Grado since they deliver a very accurate representation of the recording, while other hp's in comparison sound colored and rolled off from the ends. Just to give you a sense of idea of what i'm talking about, Metallica & Symphony's - Nothing else matters really sounds legendary on these and the fact that they do not need a seperate amp to drive them makes them very good for someone wanting to start his journey in audiophilia land. ;)
The Sr225i's in comparison to the Sr80i to my ears is a definate upgrade in the treble and soundstage area. I cannot validate or justify their sound sig since they require amping and I don't own an amp yet. :( But unamped I do notice a night and day difference between the two(i know what to expect amp'd since I tried these locally in SG). One is a Merc C-Class and the other is an E-Class for sure. ;)

Instruments seem well seperated, there is a sense of added detailing in every instrument, the tunes seem much smoother and well defined and the sense of space is much more airy and open. They are definately more airy than the Sr80i's. They still lack a bass punch or authority in the bass region, maybe since they aren't driven through an amp as of now. The jumbo pads are good for long listening sessions. I find them more comfy than the bowl pads.

Hope to see you bring the Rs2i/Rs1i/GS1000 and the Legendary PS1000 soon!!

FaH33m said:
^ The SR80i that I tried (Benny's ) had enough bass to satisfy most of my electronica needs .It isnt heavy on bass but has good amount of bass. :) I am tempted to pick up the SR225i but new cans are on its way and I has no cash :(.
Faheem ,

I Second That BOSS ,Its Has Great Bass Also

karan_n8 said:
I am tempted but these are open ears man I hate leakage and also read somewhere about how theyre not bassy, that kills it for me :/
Which is why God made Denons ;)

Here's a nice analogy, Grado's are like Jessica Alba and Denon's are Pamela Anderson racks. One is lovely and natural and the other one is monstrously big.

Take your pick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back