Graphic Cards Gpu-Z, Gpu-tool & Trixx not reading clock, memory and temp values of Ati 6850 !!!!

tajendra

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I just bought new 6850 from sapphire. I installed it on same window i had my previous card installed. I just uninstalled the drivers and used driver sweeper in safe mode.
Then i installed 10.12 drivers.

But now GPU-Z, GPU tool & Trixx are not reading core clocks, memory clocks and temps.

I want to overclock it to see how much headroom it has got.
Plz advise what should i do, I'm also thinking about flashing bios to toxic version!!

Re: Gpu-Z, Gpu-tool & Trixx not reading clock, memory and temp values of Ati 6850 !!!

I dont know wats going wrong!!

Msi aftrburnr is reading value correctly and i overcloked my card to 920 core and 1160 memory, but after playing for some time on these clocks when i tried to reset them to default, they don't reset to default when i hit reset, CCC didn't help too,

so i restart and wat i see is that core clock is set to default and memory clock is still at 1160, i didn't tick the "apply on startup" option.

10.12 is beta version i think driver is causing such problem.

or i should reinstall the driver i think, may be that will solve the problem.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way card was stable at above clocks and nice scaling too, i got around 14500(approx. gpu only) P score in 3D mark in comparision to stock 12800(apprx. gpu only)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks for reply new version of gpu-z is reading all value :))

Back