Grey matters here
Adept
Google Nexus 4 16gb for 23k (approx)

imgres

Nexus 7 16gb tab for 13k(approx)

imgres

Pantech burst for 7.5k

imgres

Just go to ishopinternational.com and make an account, after that request for a quote
or go here directly Welcome To iShop International . In the promo code box write 'My 1st Purchase'

For Nexus 4 16gb:-

h**ps://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_16gb&feature=device-featured#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDIwMiwibnVsbC13ZWJfaG9tZV81MDAwMDA1X25leHVzVVNfZGV2aWNlc19VU19fNTAwMDAwNV9uZXh1c1VTXzFfcHJvbW9fMTM1Nzg3NDcyMjEzNSJd"

Replace ** with tt and remove the quotes (" ")
paste the above link in the item url box, put shipping charge 14$ in the shipping charge box

and in weight put "1"
You shall receive quote within 2-3hrs

To check wether nexus 4 is available or not go to - http://www.daveproxy.us/browse.php?...8rtJSMyF680nPo2VyVXd%2BJ2907EEM7AS%2FsMO&b=29

and then paste the top url, remember if you try opening directly it will not open, just check its stock using the proxy.

For NExus 7 TAB:-

just paste this url https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_16gb&feature=microsite&hl=en , its in stock so don't worry
and in category type 'Laptop' and shipping weight is 3 lbs
You can't directly visit these links and if you want to browse thier device gallery then use the proxy site given by me.

For Pantech Burst:-

just to the same things the url is - New Pantech P9070 Burst Unlocked 4G Android Touch 5MP Cam 16GB Phone Black | eBay put this url and in weight put '1' and its locked version of pantech version, so One good thing of this is that you will get company sealed box, as in my case i received an open box and one scratch was there in my burst(it was unlocked ver)

In shipping charge box put '0'

IF you need unlock code then pm Me with ur imei no. and i will send you unlock code "free of cost"

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PUT 'MY FIRST PURCHASE' or 'MY 1ST PURCHASE" to get rs. 500 discount

AND 6% duty is applicable from 1st April i.e after march closing so buy asap!

It's already being charged. I read a couple of cases on TE.

I got a call from the PPO box guy and he told me that duty will prolly be start in 2 weeks to a month from now. They are still waiting on notice from the Customs and can't announce increased rates till then.

Duty will be increased from April only....it cannot be from the day budget was announced....so it will be effective from 1st April only :)

Mate it is already in effect.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a call from the PPO box guy and he told me that duty will prolly be start in 2 weeks to a month from now. They are still waiting on notice from the Customs and can't announce increased rates till then.

SNS , indian customs have now started charging increased rates , also PPObox and ishop sent emails to everyone abt the duty increase !

Back