God of War: Ascension - Discussion Thread

Things God of War is on par with

• <

Should I play GOW I and II , or I can directly jump to GOW III ?

I'm not v excited about playing PS2 games

If you care about the storyline, then YES. Everything is linked with the previous games. Heck, the re-mastered collection looks pretty good. God of War is an experience, much like Assassin's Creed is. Every game has been designed with great deal of effort and one needs to complete it, by playing all it's titles. But if you just looking to kill time (and some Gods), then knock yourself out.
<

February is almost over and we do not see any possible announcements of the game. In other news, a South African based retailer - BT Games have started taking pre-orders for the game.
<

Joystiq said:
This is the same Games that BT leaked mass Effect 3 's multiplayer and the Jak and Daxter Collection 's , so there 's precedence for this being more than an ambitious placeholder. We've also confirmed that they operate based on information given by local distributors.

The site gives "Feb 2013" as the game's expected ship date, but that's a bit more nebulous in its reliability at this point.

Source

Could this be the official trailer?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01e4ht_0vw[/media]

Looks pretty legit.

This is what's said in the video:

Brother.

The phoenix has-been drinking your blood, full of your anger, your strength, and During her rebirth, she Also has let you in life.

Now I ask you, what are you going to do … would you leave me here in hell?

Kratos, wake up, wake up!

Could it be Deimos?

I honestly dont want kratos back.There is a certain limit after which you should not stretch the story.Even a chewing gum starts to taste bitter after 10 mins.I dont oppose another god of war installment but i oppose the protagonist anyone but kratos is ok.There are so many stories its time they should deviate a bit from greek mythology.

No... God of War without Kratos will be like Biriyani without the chicken! DO NOT WANT!

Rather start a new franchise, maybe the Hindu mythology (not like Asura's wrath though).

Asura's Wraith lol. If it is God of War, it has to be Kratos voiced by T.C. Carson. Who else could it be!
tongu23e.gif

We should be keeping our expectations low lest we should be disappointed later.

BTW Aman, mutton biriyani also tastes pretty good if not as good as chicken biriyani.
<

No... God of War 1.without Kratos will be like 2.Biriyani without the chicken! DO NOT WANT!

Rather start a new franchise, maybe the 3. Hindu mythology (not like Asura's wrath though).

1.Kratos has to come back in GOW 4.But kratos killed everything in greek mytho, i dont see how they'll get him on GOW IV

2.beef biryani tastes best

3.GOW 4 in hindu mytho
happy50.gif
it wont release in India then

Back