GO: Corsair 4GB flash voyager for 900/- + shipping

Supra

Skilled
Well lets start this thing on :)

CMFUSB2.0-4GB for 900/- Inclusive of all taxes.. Bangalore guys can pick up from me direct

Warranty:
* Drive comes with 10yrs 1-1 swap warranty.. Whatever happens burnt/short circuit, no questions. Walk in, replace and walk away. Thats it..
* Warranty honored by Corsair India.Everyone gets a xerox copy of the combined bill.
This drive needs no introduction. One of the top performing and robust drive.

The price went up by 15 rs as told my dealer. I will still try for my original 850+tax (885 all incl) price but nt guaranteed. Anyway this sells for almost around 950+tax in bangalore.

I am taking off the interested ppl from other thread

1. Sydras-----10 pieces------- Bangalore --------- Personal pickup--payment received--- Pickedup
2. bennick-----1 piece--------Goa----------------Courier DTDC--Payment received --- Shipped
3. nash-----1 piece----Bangalore----Personal pickup---payment done---picked up
4. Sourav----1 piece----Chennai----Courier DTDC-------payment received--Shipped----Received
5. Bubblez----2 pieces----bangalore---Personal pickup---payment received--Picked up
6. Vince-----2 pieces----Chennai----Courier DTDC-------payment received---Shipped---Both Received
7. Maestro---1 piece-----Goa----Courier DTDC----Payment received---Shipped---Received

Other guys plz post in the abobe format....I will order as soon as we have 7-8 pieces or by tomorrow evening whichever is earlier. U have to transfer to my ICICI/SBI online account to confirm the order. The drives will be bought on wednesday evening & shipped out by Friday morning by DTDC. Shipping @ actuals. rs 50 will be collected as advance for courier for outstation ppl

Update :--- Got 7 pieces today...will try & ship the outstation orders tmr & get rest 10 pieces by tmr evening :)

Update- 31st Jan :--- Got rest of the 10 drives...will ship to outstation ppl tmr ...Blore ppl can collect from me as & wherever convenient

Update 1st Feb :- All outstation orders have been shipped via DTDC. Tracking nos will be PMed

Update 2nd Feb :- Pen drives picked up by Nash & Sydras

Update 3rd Feb :- Pen drives picked up by Bubblez

Update 6th Feb :- Go open for Bangalore buyers only nw

Sourav------1 Piece------Chennai------- Courier. PM'ing you my shipping details now, let me know when and how much cash you want transferred to your ICICI account :) Thanks.

A pm will be sent to everyone concerned in the above list about the account details and money to be transferred. Plz do the transfer by tomorrow afternoon :)

My order count just increased to 4 :) .

Edit: It's now 7 :eek:hyeah: .

Another edit: 8 it is.

Yet another edit: Phew!. 10 pieces now reqd at the workplace :clap:. But I'm not taking any more orders :no: .

Updated 1st post...Guys plz confirm the nos by tomorrow 4 pm . Also the cash needs to get deposited . So anyone in the above list who cant do a transfer to ICICI/SBI through online transfer or deposit by tmr PM me, we can see what can be done.

Payment details sent to everyone on the above list with the corresponding amount. Plz try to get it done by tomorrow. In the remarks column plz mention TE username with no of flash drives reqd

eg --

Supra-One 4GB

I will update the thread as and when payments are recieved with the payment credit status. Plz PM me once the transfer is done to avert any confusion :)

payment details updated on 1st post. Others plz try to complete the payment asap ...I am trying to finish the GO quickly

bennick has smsed he is outstaion...so will complete payment to me later, Nash & maestro plz complete the payment so that we can get it done :)

Plz post ur requirements here. Also ur location . I will pass on my cell no once everything is in place.

Guys I will be getting the flash drives tmr as mentioned in 1st post...so for ppl who wants to order nw have to complete the transfer by tmr 4 pm max. After that no more orders will be accepted.

maestro & nash plz complete ur payment by 4 pm, otherwise I wont be able to buy your drives. Currently I am buying 16 drives for whom payment is confirmed

LOL thats nt possible in a GO I guess :rofl:...then everyone in bangalore would have opted for that :p

Btw guys gt 7 pieces today , some confusion & some pieces were sold :mad: ...will get be getting rest 10 pieces tmr :)

Hey Nash....plz deposit the amount in the ICICI a/c as pmed to u. I can give u the drive in the evening tmr somewhere near dairy Circle

Also since I couldn't get all of them today....so I have to go tmr again to collect the rest...so if anyone else is interested let me know asap

Currently the GO is done. If there are more interested ppl from Bangalore, I can help out. No more outstation orders

Back