Genuine Casio Edifice EF-531D-1A2 and EF-563DB-7AV

Discussion in 'Closed Sale Threads' started by SoundsGreat, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoundsGreat

SoundsGreat Upgraded User

Hi,

Up for sale are two genuine Casio Edifice watches,Comes with box,manual,etc etc.These are two among the many Replica watches that my friend brought from Singapore and have asked me to sell,please check that thread on the other forum for complete details ! Briefly if one must know,My friend brought bout 30+ watches from Singapore to gift it to his friends and family but due to some unforeseen reasons has not been able to gift any and also wants urgent cash for his Mega HTPC project that's coming up.
    [attachment=9345:16016.attach]
    [attachment=9344:16015.attach]

I wanted to start a thread on those watches as well but due to the restrictions of not selling replica stuff here didn't !!

Never used,Plastic protective films intact ! Just took it out to take the mandatory pics.

Please feel free to ask any doubts or questions that you may have !

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: EF-531D-1A2 and EF-563DB-7AV

Expected Price: Rs 6,000/- Each.

Time of Purchase: July 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

Reason for Sale: Mentioned above

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Sparkling,Brand New Condition (protective plastic intact and never removed)

Accessories Included: Box,Manual

Product Location: Bangalore

Preferred Courier: No specific courier

Shipping Charges: As applicable

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO LOW BALLING OR CRAPPING THE THREAD,WILL NOT REPLY TO USELESS COMMENTS,IF YOU HAVE ANY THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF

WILL NOT ENTERTAIN TIME PASS PM'S,IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ONLY THEN PM

Attached Files:

2. pastrykunal

pastrykunal Upgraded User

I am a bit confused. You say replica watched from singapore, but you say genuine Casio Edifce watches? Is it Genuine or is it a Replica?
  3. shady2pac

shady2pac Privileged Users

what he meant was those two were genuine pieces among many replicas ......i guess.
  4. SoundsGreat

Hi,

What he said :D!!

These two are 100% Authentic and Genuine Casio watches,Please refer to the pics for the complete set in which the hologram on the accompanying sheet and manuals of the same can be seen clearly.

I mentioned the replica's cause those were also brought by my friend,but like I mentioned since its not allowed here to sell I have not posted !!

ANYWAYS PLEASE NOTE : THESE ARE 100% ORIGINAL AND NOT REPLICA'S

Regards.
  5. foruamit2004

foruamit2004 Privileged Users

6. ragzdiablo

ragzdiablo Privileged Users

Sorry for OT..just wanted to say.

beautiful watches!
  7. Konquerror

Konquerror Privileged Users

8. SoundsGreat

Hi,

Thanks for that :hap2:,I myself wanted to post that,but if I had done that people will say Am being.........................

I myself have encountered these things,I bought a product from Reliance's BIG ADDA and when the product reached me it was nothing like what they had shown or advertised,repeated try's to contact them to complain went in vain and I finally had to give up !

So I will always prefer a known outfit to these scruples fly by night operators !!

Besides the discount code posted is long gone and doesn't work !! I guess he copied it and posted it here without checking the facts !

Check this Discont Code Details

Anyways Guys looking for a quick sale ! Contact me ASAP for quick deal !

Regards.
  9. foruamit2004

foruamit2004 Privileged Users

discount coupon works(only on the watches in the above link), I checked yesterday. Didn't have the idea about the fake watches, on their FB wall, people have commented getting original watches with a few other complains. I was interested in the another model but that sold out, so didn't buy anything from them. Google doesn't show any concrete results which tells they sell fake.
  10. Konquerror

Konquerror Privileged Users

11. ayaskant12

ayaskant12 Privileged Users

can u post a pic of the watch dial besides a Scale or Ruler??
    ur pics are really nice
    i found from sites that its 49mm in length which is big but still want to confirm as i dont have big wrists!

watches are gorgeous
    interested
  12. SoundsGreat

Hi,

Here you go..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope its clear now !! Besides in today's date its fashionable to wear a big watch,way bigger then the wrist !! See Salman Khan,Aamir Khan,Sunjay Dutt etc etc.............

Thanks,they indeed are great (wish had the money to retain them myself) ! Photography is one of my hobbies among others so have tried to take the best snaps !

Let me know ASAP so that we can close the deal !

Folks pick this up fast,can't wait for long !! Will close the thread soon if it doesn't get much response..

Regards.
  13. ayaskant12

ayaskant12 Privileged Users

cgi.ebay.in/Casio-Mens-Edifice-EF-531-Chronograph-Wrist-Watch-/320755611082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4aae8635ca

bro is this the same watch as the above??
  14. SoundsGreat

Hi,

Seems so buddy ! The first one that is.

Regards.
  15. SoundsGreat

Hi,

Kick my thread in the rear and make it go up in the Air :p !!

Common dudes seriously ?? no one ??

Regards.